Solved Feedback in Exchange not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to leave feedback on a recent purchase in the exchange, but it won’t allow it. Keeps saying “URL is not from this forum”. Even when I search the deal and use that URL I get a pop-up that says previous. I’m stumped.

You should put it in the thread created to identify issues

When posting stuff like this you need to be as detailed as possible.

Thread where the deal took place
Are you the buyer or seller
If you are the seller, did the buyer post in the thread? (If no, there's your problem)

I’m the Buyer. I checked all appropriate boxes (Buyer/Positive) and even tried copying and pasting the link to the deal rather than just using the pre-populated deal in the box. I’ve left feedback numerous times on the old version of the forum so I’m guessing this might be a bug in the new version.

Tried again just now and the error says “Deal URL is not from this board” even though the deal is currently on page 6 of the Exchange - For sale by Individuals - Folding Knives section.

When posting stuff like this you need to be as detailed as possible.

Thread where the deal took place

COPY & PASTE the URL of the thread in question & what you are entering when trying to leave feedback. Telling me "it's on page 6" isn't enough info.

Sorry hope this helps.

isn't the same as

Try it with the 2nd

Ok thanks that worked. Not sure why there’s two of this thread. I searched for the thread by name of knife (Rogue) and seller and the first one is what came up. Regardless I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back