Fehrman, Blackjack, Bark River, Tops FS

Here's a few nice ones for sale.

Top knife is a new and unused Blackjack Trailguide w/ leather sheath. This is the Ken Warner version in 52100. Sold.

Next is Bark River prototype in A2, new and unused with a leather sheath. This one was never put into production and is very rare. Sold.

Next is a Tops Pasayten in 154CM. This knife has seen limited use and it has been stropped to a razor edge. Comes with a Kydex sheath. Sold.

Last up is a Fehrman Shadow Scout in CPM3V. This knife is new and unused, serial number 007. Comes with a leather sheath. Sold, pending funds.

This is the last price drop. After this they move over to E-Bay.

I only accept MO's or checks, with the appropriate time to clear of course. Buy two or more knives and the shipping is free.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• SSCN1826.JPG
    SSCN1826.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 731
Nice assortment of knives. I just want to throw in my comment about the Fehrman. I've got a satin finish version of the Fehrman Shadow Scout, and I love it. :thumbup: Good luck with your sales.

Danbo - Thanks for the comments. Yeah, I have two Scouts and only need one - I guess :). I've used the other one quite a bit and it stays in my camping rotation.

The Pasayten is a good one too, but I have other knives in this pattern (custom Nessmuks) and this one needs to go to help me buy another custom I have my eye on. ;)

is the trail guide the top one in thw pic andbark river underneath?
deal on bath? anthony

Back