Fehrman Final Judgement Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Frankl

Gold Member
Up for sale is a new and unused/unsharpened Fehrman Final Judgement, either as a single knife with Kydex sheath, or as part of a survival package.

In the interest of honesty and full disclosure, there are some things you should know:

1. This knife has never been used or sharpened, but it has been handled. There is some very, very slight oxidation on parts of the tang where my hand made contact. The blade and edge are immaculate.

2. Because I did fondle this knife, I will throw in the Kydex sheath and shipping for free. Currently the Fehrman site has this at $515 plus $25 for the sheath. I will ship it CONUS with the sheath for $515.

3. The package pictured has the above knife and sheath plus the following:

a. unused Thru Hiker with Kydex sheath: $140.00
b. unused Swedish Army Fire Steel with Kydex sheath: $25.95
c. unused Survival Series Kydex Belt Loop: $10.00

I will ship the whole package CONUS for $690.00 (retail is $715.95 before shipping).

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

SOLD.Up for sale is a lightly used Fehrman Peacemaker with leather sheath. I purchased this used and have only sharpened it, never used it. It is in very good condition, with only the normal minor scuffs of a pre-owned blade. It comes with a Fehrman leather sheath.

New this currently runs. $315 for the knife and $35 for the sheath: $350.

I will ship them both CONUS for $275 or best offer.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD. Original Becker Necker before the Kbar company bought the design. This one is now a collectors' item. $30 shipped CONUS

The Camillus 0170-6C carbon steel that goes into a Becker Necker is a wonderfully aggressive cutter, easy to
sharpen and has amazing edge-holding properties.

I personally ground the bevel all the way up to the spine. I also convexed the edge.

The notch at the rear of the handle serves two purposes. Use the deep recess for breaking wire, and the wider notch
is a bottle opener.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Blade: 3.25" length .150" thickness 0170-6C carbon steel Black epoxy powdercoat
Sheath: Kydex
All Feature: devastating cutting power – proven in the world’s most challenging environments. Each flat ground
blade features an incredibly sharp blade and the most comfortable hard-use knife handle in the world.
• Exclusive high carbon steel (0170-6C)
• 58-59 RC blade hardness
• Black epoxy coating
• Proudly made in the U.S.A.
BECKER NECKER™ # BK11

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Last edited:
If you're not a Gold member you need to be to sell and then update your user group. You also might want to combine your 3 threads into one.

Thanks to all! I paid for Gold some time ago, and did see the instructions to update. But I couldn't find the place to do it.

Please advise.

Thanks,

John

Just changed it, thanks.

RKMoore, I'll try to private message you payment details.

Becker SPF

I just got the BK-11. It was waiting for me when I got home from work. I've already got one with micarta and a couple of 14's so this one goes to my brother for his birth day.

Thanks,
R.K.

PM and email with the shipping address sent for the Peace Maker, thanks!

Congrats RK, that's a cool '11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back