1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fell Beast Pre-Order 52100 +3V Closing 5/15

Discussion in 'The Huntsman Knife Company' started by Huntsman Knife Co., Apr 3, 2018.

1. joeG26er

joeG26er

Mar 29, 2000
    What’s current eta and when will we get that discount you mentioned?

2. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    Your blade will ship monday morning with most of the batch. There are a few a still have to sharpen though that will be going out later in the week.

As for the discount, I am giving $20 off to everyone. :thumbsup: For thr people that paid in full, Ill be reimbursing and for people that still need to pay the remaining balance, take $20 off.

3. joeG26er

joeG26er

Mar 29, 2000
    Thanks
    What’s the stock thickness of the 3v vs 52100?

4. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    Its almost identical on the 12in model
    For the full size its .145 v. .110. The Full size model is a heavy hitter for sure.

5. Grease

Grease

May 10, 2012
    So... are the 3v ones that shipped the original order round, or the replacements for the slag steel 52100 models? Been close to 6 months now since you had us send in our scales from the 52100 ones.

6. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    Grease,

I am shipping out a few replacements for the 12in 52100 blades and will have to refund the rest. I believe I have a replacement for you.

Thanks,

Hunter

7. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    Hey guys,

I have refunds rolling out now for all of the 52100 blades from this run that had bad steel. Expect a refund within the next week.

8. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    I have all but two customers refunded for the bad 52100 blades. The other refunds will be going out next week.

9. scrappy

scrappy

Jul 7, 2007
    Hunter, just want to say I have used my 3v short machete and love it. It's a fantastic weight. May be a new favorite.

10. Mink

Mink Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Anyone ever decide to unload their 12 inch machete, hit me up. I was one of the ones that did not get the order filled.

11. Rbennett

Rbennett

May 5, 2012
    Can you let me know when your doing your next batch of cpm-3v? Or if you have extras 18” or 12” i will buy either. Thanks

[email protected]

12. spyken

spyken Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 29, 2002
    I'd like a 12" 3V if there's any left.