Off Topic Fellow hogs and piglets:

littlehoot

Gold Member
Hello all, I just wanted to drop a note to tell you guys, my trough warrior friends, that I'm not gonna be around on the forums much for a while.

I've got some personal stuff going on (non health related) and I'm just not gonna have the time nor energy to devote to any stuff online.

I will be checking the forums occasionally to see what the boss is cooking up, but otherwise I'm not gonna be on long, if at all.

I'm really starting to reduce my Facebook presence as well.

Give a quick prayer to whatever you believe in for me, folks.

And a big shout out to zombie assassin for being a good friend off line...thanks bro.

I hope everything works out the way that it should.

You were meant to take the break. That is an encouraging thought, isn't it?

See you.

We'll be here when ya get back...heck, we're here for ya 24/7...drop a PM if you need a listening ear...or would it be a "reading eye" for PM's?:confused::p

Take Care...We'll see you when you get back:thumbsup::)

This forum isn’t going anywhere, we will be here when your back. Wish you all the best , the wind at your back and all things positive.

I wish you the very best in your pursuits and hope you’re back here soon!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope everything works out for the best my friend.
Best of wishes for you and yours.

Hello all, I just wanted to drop a note to tell you guys, my trough warrior friends, that I'm not gonna be around on the forums much for a while.

I've got some personal stuff going on (non health related) and I'm just not gonna have the time nor energy to devote to any stuff online.

I will be checking the forums occasionally to see what the boss is cooking up, but otherwise I'm not gonna be on long, if at all.

And a big shout out to zombie assassin for being a good friend off line...thanks bro.

Best Wishes Littlehoot...
Take care of yourself!

Hope all goes well for you. The forum never changes, people come and go and then come back. Happens to all of us.

....... you take good care mate and do what is best for YOU. We will all be here when you have the time to spend around the trough. Stay safe !!

We'll miss you my friend and we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Stay safe and we'll look forward to your return.

Let's Drink!!

Jerry

Prayers said to the one that started it all to help you through. God.

We all got yer back brother! You are in my prayers brother....I know things will work out for ya man. Keep smiling!

When things are going perfectly it's easy to look good, but the person who perseveres during hard times is the REAL star.;)

Back