FER de LANCE

DDS

I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THIS KNIFE FROM A FRIEND WHO NEEDS QUICK CASH. IT WAS MANUFAC. BY PACIFIC CUTLERY.

IT IS IN MINT CONDITION W/ SHEATH, BEAD BLAST BLADE.DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TYPE STEEL THE KNIFE WAS MADE OF AND ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE AND CURRENT VALUE? THANKS MUCH!!

I had bought one of these around 1995 and it is a great knife, in my opinion. I don´t know how much you can expect to pay for it, but if you like fighters, go for it! I really regret having sold mine.

Ivan

DDS,

If memory serves, Kim Breed, the retired spec ops guy who writes knife reviews for some of the mags considered his Fer De lance to be his all time favorite. I'd say grab it.

-=[Bob]=-

If you don't want it, I'm interested. How much does he want for it? Email me...

I think the orig price was about $110.

Dom

I have a Fer De Lance Fighter I am willing to sell. It is in very good condition. I have sharpened it but The edge looks polished now. It is not ruined like many people do. They are made out of 440C. Designed by David Steele. Mine is beadblast and has a nylon sheath. There is very minor sheath wear on one side of the micarta handle. You have to look close to see it. Let me know if your interested. We can discuss the price.
DaveUSAF

I alos have Fer de Lance, New In Box with Bubble wrap still there too! It has a price tag on the box of Y124,000 which I am unsure of in Dollars, but I bought it here. It originally retailed here for about $110.00 US and I really do not care for the grip, but it is a beautifully made knife. Anyone wants it, give me an e-mail marked Fer De Lance or post here. Bet I am gonna bitch when it is gone!! I always do.

Back