1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommendation? Ferro rod attachment for ESEE 5 sheath

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by Kodeman130, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Kodeman130

Kodeman130

Sep 7, 2018
    Hey guys, I’m new to the forum and am unaware how to fully navigate this site. So if this question has been asked or is on another thread, I apologize for asking again. But I have an ESEE 5 in the way in the mail and just bought a Ferro rod with striker too. I was wondering if there was anyone on here that might make a rod holder for me to attach to the stock sheath that comes with the ESEE 5, or knows where I can go to buy one. Thanks guys.

2. DeadFall27

DeadFall27

May 18, 2011
    Hey my friend,

There is a subsection of the forums dedicated to requesting services from makers. I believe a hyperlink for it is in the stickied posts in the Sheaths page for future reference.

If its any help to your question, however, I can recommend Azwelke kydex sheaths for your ESEE 5 for a custom Loop. Firesteel loops are in the accessories section, and Al replies fairly quickly if you email him questions on custom orders and stuff. Cheers!

3. Two Dogs

Two Dogs

Jul 28, 2007
    https://www.theknifeconnection.net/tkc-knife-builder-esee-5/

Go to accessories tab.