Fiddleback and the step sister

Bmurray

Gold Member
We all have a passion for knives and not just Fiddlebacks. Show your other knives but must be with a Fiddleback. Please list the knives pictured.

Fiddleback Lonestar & NWA Skinner:

We all have a passion for knives and not just Fiddlebacks. Show your other knives but must be with a Fiddleback. Please list the knives pictured.

Fiddleback Lonestar & NWA Skinner:

That Nick Allen Skinner looks nice. I bet it would make a great kitchen knife too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got to meet Nick Allen this year finally. Nick was a big influence on me and helped with my knifemaking, and sold me steel for a long time.

Epwxa3F.jpg

nlPVFoY.jpg

7uBsbmL.jpg

I've just got to get in on this. Maybe tomorrow...

Right now I'm busy trying to find Nerf Swords for my kids for Xmas. Yeah...my 18 and 15 year old kids. They want Nerf Swords.

If I find them, that'll be what I post. A Fiddleback, and a Nerf sword.

Fiddleback Forge Woodsman and Adventure Sworn Woodsman

b1c48993096492247d2dc033391f668e.jpg

41a8878423b62ad566afe913be14769c.jpg

Leather courtesy of Mark Condos and Adventure Sworn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fiddleback Forge old school Karda, desert ironwood, blue liners, A2
Rechsteiner French Boot dagger, red oak, cactus pins, double bevel top and flat bottom.

Fiddleback Forge old school Karda, desert ironwood, blue liners, A2
Rechsteiner French Boot dagger, red oak, cactus pins, double bevel top and flat bottom.

That's a mighty fine pair Tony. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the most part, the knives I pick up that aren't Fiddleback or Fiddleback kin, are knives for my field work where high humidity, salt water, and abuse are all factors. For those I have a weakness for the triple tempered and cryo-quenched CPM S35VN and steel hilts I can get on Ed Martin's knives.

20161215_173458.jpg

Nice Bri. I remember you are a fan of Martins. I always wanted their bushcraft model. (I think that's what they call it)

I really like this little one called the pocket frog from Suwannee River Knife and Jewelry.

2016121517242268-IMG_1905-XL.jpg

The lighting is off and the blade grind is shiny not blackened. Fits great in the watch pocket

I really like this little one called the pocket frog from Suwannee River Knife and Jewelry.

2016121517242268-IMG_1905-XL.jpg

The lighting is off and the blade grind is shiny not blackened. Fits great in the watch pocket

I picked up a newt from him in his "Oh-mai" perfect small blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a newt from him in his "Oh-mai" perfect small blade

I absolutely love a small pocket fixed blade and this one is about the best thus far. Don't get me wrong, It's a great design, but for me, even the Runt is too big for a pocket fixie. I'm looking forward to the new smaller model coming out of the forge.

I also absolutely love this guy's makers mark.

Back