Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Odaon - how do you like the Lion Defense APX ? I've been looking for a nice APX carry....

STOP!! PLEASE!! I can't afford any more toys this month :mad: oh wait, I'm looking for a camera....

Odaon - how do you like the Lion Defense APX ? I've been looking for a nice APX carry....

It's a great holster if you like kydex! The only problem is their wait times. Busy guys, but the quality is great. I love the set up I have!

Wish it was different, but it is what it is....

IMG_1454-1147x1529.jpg

Seriously, about 48 hours available between now and the packers move us to Kansas City and OH MY!!! we got a lot of "stuff."

Hope you clowns are having a great weekend as we cook through the freezer.

Welp, I was gonna take a pic then realized I had a problem. Since my pocket dump would reveal an old beat up wallet, keys and the Iphone I need to take the picture....

Looking at all the stuff you guys do carry, I was reminded of "in The Line of Fire", especially the scene where Clint Eastwood and Rene Russo, are finally about to get it on, and he gets a call summoning him back to duty, and complains "now I gotta put all this s__t back on."

For all of you guys looking for triple AAA size flashlights, I'd recommend the following:

Surefire Titan Plus
Olight S1 Baton
Thrunite Ti3 - Budget friendly
Eagletac D25

I had looked at that foursevens Preon but didn't like the look of the spiral threads on the middle section and then read some reviews that dinged it for a squishy switch and decided to pass.

Checkout massdrop.com for group buys on flashlights (and a bunch of other gear). I've picked up a few lights from there.

Noah
That looks like a nice EDC setup. Is that a Condos sheath? Looks awesome

This thread is having an effect on people. I just bought an Olight S1 for my upcoming trip.

I agree. I now have a SAK Bushcrafter on the way and trying to decide on a light, the Olight S1 or Maratac AAA in copper are looking good.

Last edited:
I'll be ordering a new light and SAK when I get back from vacation.

i like the direction this thread has taken........just save some money for next Friday:D

Back