Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

*swoon... I love honing true single bevel kiridashis on my Japanese natural stones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this one with a single bevel just under 25 degrees. I made it uglier experimenting with edge thickness but it is mine and works great. Although still quite thin it withstands twisting under zip ties and other end of year shenanigans.

Great thread guyses. Tons of style + utility. Styl-tility? Utili-style? Whatever it is, I love it. I think I need to expand my horizons into the style zone.

771.gif

Ahh the kiridashi.... didn't know okt made one... yeah that gun is more nuanced than my whole collection! Very nice

e5cc92a0d7a9dc04ccf0c69222bb1de5.jpg

Actually Hees OKT made more than one [emoji12]

Haha. As soon as I get home. Replaced with what seems like 427 Fiddlebacks...

And a Springfield Armory 9mm XDS. Light, accurate (accurate enough for its purpose), and easily carried.

If I want to carry an anchor, I prefer my Browning Hi-Power. Ancient. Heavy. Hi capacity. Incredibly accurate. And remarkably beautiful!

Haha. As soon as I get home. Replaced with what seems like 427 Fiddlebacks...

And a Springfield Armory 9mm XDS. Light, accurate (accurate enough for its purpose), and easily carried.

If I want to carry an anchor, I prefer my Browning Hi-Power. Ancient. Heavy. Hi capacity. Incredibly accurate. And remarkably beautiful!

LMAO 427 fiddlebacks!! WOW

Make no mistake I very much like my 239 "boat anchor", I carry SOB these days so less of a boat anchor than side carry.
Always been a fan of the 1911 45acp. since my military days. Been looking at the small[ish] Kimber UC close in weight to my sig and still my round of choice!

Last edited:
I love my Kimber UC, thing is they need about 500-1000 rounds and new springs for you can rely on them to feed.

Thanks Philip. Lives in my bag, goes everywhere with me.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

3b8bd8ad7e9d16347e94ded3db97e9ea.jpg

Ebony and ivory [emoji445][emoji445][emoji445][emoji445]

Last edited:
Back