1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Jul 1, 2016.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Bmurray, ty_higg, Dritios and 4 others like this.
  2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]

3. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
  4. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
  5. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    ive missed carrying the ol' Runt. I think I will carry it for awhile and give the Dress Necker a rest

[​IMG]

6. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Hey, @VANCE, a bit off topic, but I've been curious about the KSF slips. Does it have a welt built in?

7. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    it's three layers around the perimeter
    [​IMG]

based on the rigidity of the sheath, it also has some sort of reinforcement in between the top stitch & second one & third & foruth. I dont recall seeing this exact sheath on their site for awhile. Ive had it for probably 6yrs

Wurrwulf likes this.
  8. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Gracias, mi amigo. I'm thinking one might be in my future. If I ever finish buying leather-bending gear, I might try my hand at making a shitty version of one.

pertinux and VANCE like this.
  9. NoRest

Nov 27, 2015
  10. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    everyone needs to send John Boy a message a give him grief:)
    [​IMG]

11. NoRest

Nov 27, 2015
  12. NoRest

Nov 27, 2015
  13. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]

Gevonovich, Bmurray, Dritios and 2 others like this.
  14. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    this thread needs more action

[​IMG]

Bmurray, Nbrackett and NoRest like this.
  15. NoRest

Nov 27, 2015
    Agreed
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Bmurray, David L, VANCE and 1 other person like this.
  16. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    Nice.......but wait a minute.....it went from preview to pocket. Great trick.

17. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    i posted it was available in the 9/4 BTS thread.

edit

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Nbrackett likes this.
  18. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    E8C31C58-8440-4DB0-A893-BDD0B38A1CBC.jpeg

Bmurray, NoRest, David L and 2 others like this.
  19. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    1/2 day pocket dump.

4DE1E986-C969-44DE-9107-F363CC7400BA-2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Bmurray, Lady1911, Florider 6 and 2 others like this.
  20. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006