Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

VANCE

Gold Member
BC Jr. today w/ a Queen folder
2v2EWkTzzxurAoi.jpg

cbach8tw

Gold Member
Yep, it's A2. The blade is 3.375" and OAL is 7.625". Specs for all of Russell's models are here.
Thanks for the link, I found it too after searching, much appreciated. Close to the specs of the prod HB, the baby bear pen is a little bigger.

Last edited:
Hey, y'all! Haven't been around for a minute; I've been dealing with life repeatedly kicking me in the sack. Started totin' around more than just a Swiss Army Knife and a Case Peanut and decided to check back in on the forums.

I'm carrying the Esquire that I won in Phillip's GAW a while back (Thank you, Phillip!), and I'll be honest about this little knife. When I first received it, it was awkward for me. The handle length seemed to hit my palm funny, which I decided was no good for me. It has sat in my knife case for most of the time that I've had it, with me only grabbing it every once-in-a-while to see if anything changed.

Well, I grabbed it this morning with fresh eyes (I honestly hadn't though about the palm thing in a while), and wouldn't you know it: it feels great. It seems my hand took the long way 'round, but it finally made it. I'm wearing it on my belt today and thought I'd grab a pic to share.

IMG-20191007-123311-2.jpg

Hope you guys have been well. I've seen the new designs in the emails and on IG, and they look great. Keep kicking ass, y'all. Cheers!