Fiddleback Blade.....

I think Andy realized I had the potential to whine till the cows came home about it....so he went ahead and sold me a blade.....
And I do love it.....it's dressed in Cocobolo, Corby thingys, and I made the sheath.....still have some tweeking to do with it...mostly fondling.
Sure do love the blade...:thumbup:
IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

The knife looks fantastic and the sheath does as well!
Great job whining and making the sheath.

Hell yes! Very good work. Love the handle and the sheath is stellar!!! Show us the back!

I love the smell of G10 in the morning.....just finished up the RUNT.....I made a necker sheath for it and using a magnet to help retention.
The magnets found in discarded hard drives work perfectly here, as they are thin and VERY strong.
IMG_0041-1.jpg

IMG_0042-1.jpg

Those look darn good! Nice work. You must have nagged Andy like an old lady. :D

Yep, he caves in so I'll go away!

A word on the RUNT blade...I also handled an Izula the same way this week-end, so I had a lot of hand time with both.
While I believe that all the fuss made over the Izula is certainly warranted, I also believe that the RUNT does not have to take a back seat to it. It too is a Hunka Hunka Burning knife, and I'm very happy to have both!
IMG_0050-1.jpg

Last edited:
That Izula looks much improved to me! I love the scales, looks like it would be much more friendly in the hand. Skeletonized handles irritate me.

Back