Fiddleback Bushboot Giveaway

“I’m in for the Fiddleback giveaway” too!! Many thanks for the opportunity Thurin, and to the FF-gang for all they do off course

D-Ranger

I’m in for the Fiddleback giveaway! Thanks for the chance. Congrats on breaking 1k BTW.

Last edited:
“I’m in for the Fiddleback giveaway” … ;)

Very generous, Nathan - thanks for the shot!

~ Edge

“I’m in for the Fiddleback giveaway” This is about the coolest thing I have ever seen on here. Someone giving away a knife because they are gonna pop the 1000 post cherry! go you man. its killer. keep it up

Congrats on 1000 Thurin! This is a super generous giveaway offer. It sure is a good looking Bushboot.

I'm in for the Fiddleback giveaway.

I’m in for the Fiddleback giveaway! Thank you so much for this opportunity; I have just been considering getting into fixed blades.

Wow! Thanks so much for all you do for this forum. We should be probably be gifting YOU a knife.

I’m in for the Fiddleback giveaway.

Michael

I don't have a quality fixed blade; this would be amazing to win.

Thanks for the chance!!!

I’m in for the Fiddleback giveaway

Thanks for your kindness on the giveaway and to everyone involved.
Would really love to have a Fiddleback with a Mosaic pin as Ive tried for some time to get one with the Mosaic pin for my EDC. thanks again Chuck

I'm in for the Fiddleback giveaway!

Thank you for your generosity and congrats on your milestone!

Absolutely love the single mosaic pin placement.

I’m in for the Fiddleback giveaway

Very generous of you Thurin! I have been longing for a bushboot for a long time fingers crossed. Congrats on your post milestone.

Back