Fiddleback Collections

Hey @CAD ,

The knife on the left is a Sneaky Pete that I modified by rounding the pommel and removing the thumb ramp. You can see the before and after pictures in this thread:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/sneaky-pete-review-handle-mods.1369907/

I later removed the little guard extension on this knife as well as the Leuku, Bush Hermit, and Bushcrafter shown in the photo. I documented my reasons for doing that in this thread:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/“guard-”-or-“guardless-”-that-is-the-question.1510999/

I am not shy about personalizing my knives to make them better suit my uses.

Thanks for the question.

Phil
Why don’t they have grip notches like Bob’s?

i didnt see a "4 for Friday" thread so i'll just put this here
2v2Jequ8GxurAoi.jpg

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/foursome-friday.1264755/ :D

Wowwww, this thread hasn't been updated in a little over 9 months! Anyway ..

First time in a long while where I didn't have the kids so I pulled out the fixed blades this evening to visit with old friends and update the spreadsheet.

Not the greatest pic but here is my current Fiddleback Family Fixed Customs group, minus about 10 that are on consignment at Olde Towne Cutlery and minus 5 that I'm waiting to be born yet. (should have left 2 open spots in the red/black section)
2v2EVrPiqxAKujh.jpg

Wowwww, this thread hasn't been updated in a little over 9 months! Anyway ..

First time in a long while where I didn't have the kids so I pulled out the fixed blades this evening to visit with old friends and update the spreadsheet.

Not the greatest pic but here is my current Fiddleback Family Fixed Customs group, minus about 10 that are on consignment at Olde Towne Cutlery and minus 5 that I'm waiting to be born yet. (should have left 2 open spots in the red/black section)
2v2EVrPiqxAKujh.jpg
#goals lol. If you ever decide to part with that ironwood old school lady... Lemme know :)

#goals lol. If you ever decide to part with that ironwood old school lady... Lemme know :)

#addiction :)

Hey there!

There are 3 Ladies in the group but none are ironwood:
1st row - Ruby w/ Black bolster Ladyfinger that is a guardless one-off
3rd row - Maroon canvas over white and natural Old School Lady
4th row (all Bog Oak) - Old School Lady

#addiction :)

Hey there!

There are 3 Ladies in the group but none are ironwood:
1st row - Ruby w/ Black bolster Ladyfinger that is a guardless one-off
3rd row - maroon canvas over white and natural Old School Lady
4th row (all Bog Oak) - Old School Lady
Ah yes I see the Maroon now :) looked slightly ironwoody... Either way lemme know lol... I'm on a quest for a thick handle, stouter tip old school lady. Amazing collection man... You should be proud lol

Jerry, you need to gift me the minuteman because I cant seem to get mine back from Allen. I need one

He wont even answer my messages. It needed to.be thinned down a bit to get a proper edge . I guess I'll do it myself

The little lady was out of town, so why not do a head count? Pics are not so great - this was harder to capture than I assumed it would be, in the light I had with the table I used, but so it goes:
The whole herd:
WLVuoygl.jpg

Left side of the table:
cLOwFull.jpg

Middle of table:
QVlpWNDl.jpg

Middle and Right side of table:
kavGCR3l.jpg

Between dealers and the 2nd hand market, one can really stay bitten by Fiddblebacks...

Back