Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

I just received a knife from CAD. Chris is a pleasure to work with. The ED Karda is pristine. I highly recommend you deal with CAD if you get the chance.

I had an awesome transaction with C_Stahl for his Blackwood Recluse. Great guy to deal with.

I likewise had an awesome experience selling to Thurin. You couldn't pick a better guy to do business with.

Just finished up a sale with mgray34. I would definitely sell to him again.

xxwjtxx is an awesome guy and I'm sure almost everyone knows that but for those that don't. He went way above and beyond to ensure the Bushcrafter made it to me quickly and as advertised. Thanks again Will.

Buying from Morestag was truly a great experience, I would definitely buy from him again without hesitation.

xxwjtxx is an awesome guy and I'm sure almost everyone knows that but for those that don't. He went way above and beyond to ensure the Bushcrafter made it to me quickly and as advertised. Thanks again Will.

Thanks Chad!!

For anyone who hasn't done business with Chad (C_Stahl), he's a top notch forum member who was communicative, quick to respond, and sent payment right away! We'll definitely be doing business again! :thumbup:

Had a great transaction with MMatt on the flea market. Items were shipped the next business day, were packaged well, and arrived exactly as described. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Great transaction with Bonekrakker (Greg). Prompt payment and it made my first sale through BF a very smooth transaction. Thanks again!

Had a great NO STRESS transaction with Imrahil.... Would have no problem dealing with him again, it was a pleasure!

Have to say the same about Mcracker. Went out of his way to accommodate my hectic/travelling ways. Can't vouch for him enough.

I wanted to share the experience I had with selling and shipping my Bushfinger to Marke41. Mark was polite, quick to respond, honest and all around good to deal with. :)

I wanted to share the experience I had with selling and shipping my Bushfinger to Marke41. Mark was polite, quick to respond, honest and all around good to deal with. :)

+1 mark is good people for sure; had a transaction with him back in June and he was a pleasure to do business with!

I've been working on a deal with MMatt and not only was it a great transaction but it was a pleasure to get to know him. We were able to discuss more than just the transaction at hand. Once again showing the class of people we have here. Thank you MMatt. Anytime I can help you out, I will welcome the opportunity.

I've had a few transactions with MajorD now, most recently a trade which went extremely smoothly. As that was only my second trade(other was with Vance and also went very smoothly), I was very pleased and encouraged by the cool people on BF and especially the Fiddleback community. Thanks a lot guys!
Matt

Had a recent transaction with xxwjtxx and couldn't have been more pleased. Item was better than advertised and quickly shipped. Excellent communication as well. Deal with confidence.

Being a newbie, i cant say thanks enough to everyone that has been so kind and helpful to me navigating the forum. There have been many of you and you guys are all aces! But this being a sales and trade thread, I will stick to it and speak about the great experience that I had with the two folks I have dealt with so far.... a2vg1095 had the needle in a haystack knife I was looking for, kindly dealt with my questions, gave me advice, and is the reason I have my favorite knife. Also, my first two minutes on the tail end of my first Fiddleback Friday resulted in me taking home a knife because C_Stahl was nice enough to give up his knife for me. Classy move from a classy guy! Thank you fellas.

I purchased a blade from Prom52. I would do so again based on this experience. Very pleasant to deal with.

I worked with whitty to track down a blade, he was fast to respond and gracious about the sale.

I just completed a sale to xxwjtxx. Excellent to work with and great communication.

I completed a purchase with a2vg1095 a big mean ol' shark :D :D :D

He was awesome to deal with and was quick with communications and shipping. I would gladly do business with him again. Thanks for being a standup guy!! I've enjoyed our many PMs sent back and forth. Nobody should hold out buying knives from him!

I recently worked with NUTRAMAC for a gorgeous maple Patch knife. It was a great transaction. Rob is a class guy and absolute straight shooter. The knife is beautiful Thanks Rob!

Back