Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Hey guys, post your used Fiddlebacks here for sale or trade.

Be aware that you have to have a paid membership (gold or better) to sell or trade at Bladeforums.

THANKS!!!

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  2. pistonsandgears

pistonsandgears

Aug 12, 2011
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  3. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    I think that is 1/8" thick. Looks great. Thanks for posting it.

4. pistonsandgears

pistonsandgears

Aug 12, 2011
    Thanks i'll update the info

5. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2011
    I have for sale an amazing Kephart, 5/32" 01 spalted steel, tapered tang, stabilized blue curly maple over black/white g10. It also comes with a R.Lo Custom sheath w/ fire steel loop. I will ship CONUS w/ delivery confirmation. Besides the patina I applied, the knife is basically new. There is a light coating of oil on the blade by the way. Price: $300 Price Drop: $280.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    newyork likes this.
  6. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker

Jul 9, 2000
    Hidden Tang KPH with Black Micarta handle. The blade is 1/8" thick O1, the whole knife weights only 3.9oz. It's a light knife. :)

The knife has been lightly used and sharpened. I got it from Last years Bladeshow Sale. The blade has developed a light patina, which you can see in the pictures.

I'd like to trade this knife if possible. Am interested in small Fiddlebacks, mainly interested in a Bushboot, Hiking buddy, Ladyfinger or Recluse. Something good for EDC/General Purpose use. . . I'm willing to sell, asking $220 delivered.

IMG_7394_med.jpg IMG_7395_med.jpg IMG_7396_med.jpg IMG_7397_med.jpg

If you have any questions or need better pictures, let me know. .

If you're interested in the knife with a sheath, I'll make you a good deal on one.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  7. w.t. anderson

w.t. anderson Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2007
    NOW SOLD. I've posted a matching set of Fiddleback Forge knives, a Kephart and a Hiking Buddy, with Ironwood, white pin stripe and black liners, tapered tangs, unused, uncarried, unsharpened, for sale on the BF Exchange. Photos included.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  8. Guncleana

Guncleana Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Fiddleback Forge Hunter w Rick Lowe Sheath (sold)

I already regret this...

For sale I have a brand new absolutely pristine and drop dead gorgeous Fiddleback Forge Hunter it's 5/32 spalted o1 steel with a tapered tang and Sabor convex grind, OD micarta handle scales with natural canvas micarta bolsters I am dreading the thought of letting this one go but I really need the money right now

Comes with a brand new gorgeous custom sheath by Rick Lowe

Here's the original Fiddleback Friday thread with the knife:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...iday+with+pink

Email me at [email protected] for more pics of knife/sheath

Final Price drop (sold)

shipped priority with tracking and insurance

first "ill take it" gets the knife/sheath

Thanks!!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  9. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Bump. I price dropped my Kephart listed above down to $280. Thanks!

10. Steel130

Steel130

Sep 17, 2010
    Hopefully this is ok :). I would like to try and get my hands on a Kephart or Bushcrafter model. I don't want wooden handle scales really. I would prefer canvas ect./non scandi ground.

11. FTR-14c

FTR-14c

Jul 24, 2011
    I have a 16" machete that I would like to trade for a 14".
    Razor sharp with tan Micarta.
    Thanks,
    Rick

12. Yellow Lab

Yellow Lab

Jul 13, 2005
    Apparently I posted an item for sale in here thinking it was ok to do in the Fiddleback Flea Market. I did not realize I needed to be a Gold member to do this. My apologies to you Andy and others. thanks.

13. RobKevlar

RobKevlar

Dec 4, 2012
    You have to be a gold member? Is that a Bladeforums rule or Fiddleback rule? I missed it in both cases.

14. NoFair

NoFair

Jun 30, 2006
    I'm considering trading my beautiful Ladyfinger (O1, 5/32", convex, Maple handles) for another convex 1/8" Ladyfinger (will also consider a convex 1/8" Recluse).
    Has been used and sharpened, but not damaged in any way.

Traded :D

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  15. Yellow Lab

Yellow Lab

Jul 13, 2005
    This is a Blade Forums rule.

16. Diomedes Industries

Diomedes Industries

Mar 19, 2007
    Hey - this isn't a blade but a sheath.

LEFTY - Fiddleback Hiking Buddy Sheath. 8-10 ounce leather (Wickett and Craig) - brown - three coats of Montana pitch blend - single stitched - with Dangler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD!!!

TF

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  17. RobKevlar

RobKevlar

Dec 4, 2012
    PM me what you got I have money burning a hole in my pocket

18. m31m

m31m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 28, 2010
    For sale is a basically new Three finger Joe with a neck/pocket sheath. The handle is white linen micarta with orange and natural liners. I only used this to slice some paper to check it out. Scandi grind. $180 includes shipping in CONUS and no Paypal fee.

Attached Files:

19. minnesotashooter

minnesotashooter

Mar 17, 2005
    I have a Hunter that I would like to trade for something smaller like a Hiking Buddy or Bushboot but I am open to other possibilities. Could throw in a FF machete as well to sweeten a deal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]. Not sure what happened to the second pic but it got cut off a little.

The Hunter is traded ,

Last edited: May 9, 2013
  20. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Guys, be aware that you have to have a gold or better membership in order to trade or sell at Bladeforums.

I want to say also that it is worth it. Spark has provided us with the absolute best and lowest cost forum I am a member of. Please support him.

varga49 likes this.