1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Available Fiddleback Forge Machete

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by geowolves, Oct 3, 2020.

1. geowolves

geowolves

May 15, 2020
    Fiddleback Forge has machetes back in stock. Looks like I got the last 12" but as of now the 16" is still available if anyone has been looking to purchase one. I also bought a 16" machete as it seems I may have an issue! Been keeping an eye out for a while as I snoozed and lost last time they were available. Not this time!

2. SneezySky

SneezySky Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2017
    Looks like 16" available again

Outpost Allison likes this.
  3. Outpost Allison

Outpost Allison

Aug 3, 2018
    We have some more 12" machetes in stock..yeaaa buddy :cool:

4. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    16” looks to be sold out again. I think I got the last one of those as well as the last Runt! I feel so lucky. Been pining for these two for ages. Finally sold something on the exchange and could pick them up, and not a moment too soon! Can’t wait. I love my 12” FF machete like all the other Fiddlebacks I have.