• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Forge Mid-Tech Hiking Buddy **REDUCED PRICE (8/23/17)**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three Fiddleback Forge Mid-Tech knives for sale. All come with boxes. The description I give is as close as I can give to the best of my ability. Prefer Pay Pal G&S and will ship USPS Priority mail. Will ship to US (cont.48 + HI & AK) locations only Must be at least 18 and legal to purchase knives, it's also up to the buyer to make sure that the knife they order is legal in their jurisdiction. NO TRADES PLEASE !!!!!!

The first one is the Hiking Buddy with black micarta scales, it has been lightly used to cut some paper and make a couple of feather sticks, other than that it's like new. NEW PRICE $135 !!!! (WAS $155)

Last edited:
The Kephart is SOLD !!! Next up is the Kephart with black micarta scales. This one was never used, but some observer was looking at it and dropped it on the floor, it broke a fraction of the tip off and it was resharpend with a stone to fix it. $185

Last edited:
The Duke is SOLD !!!! Last one is the Duke with black micarta scales. This one has only been used to create a few feather sticks. Great condition. $205

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back