1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Fiddleback Forge's Logo - OUR SOLE PROPERTY

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    When my business started I paid a graphic artist to draw up my spider logo. It is unique, and belongs to Fiddleback Forge solely and I have been using it in trade for 9 years. NO SHEATHMAKER has permission to use my logo. This business, which this logo represents, supports 6 families. We are a good, honest, compassionate company and I am very proud to have built it. So, it is WRONG for any other business to use my logo to make money for their own business. This is unacceptable, and I ask that our customers not purchase products with our logo on them except from us, or the dealers.

Thank you.

2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I wish I would have known that before I bought my JouFuu sheath. :mad:

3. trestle

trestle Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2008
    I'm surprised it hasn't earned him a hefty infraction from a SuperMod.

4. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Certainly, my friend, this was not in any way your fault. No hard feelings what so ever.

5. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    FYI, a little about trademark law:

This was all explained to Bud in writing by my attourney.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.