1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback Friday 1/05/2018

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Jan 5, 2018.

1. schmittie

schmittie Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 28, 2009

Wait, what??

Happy anniversary bro!! @VANCE Congrats to you both.

2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    thanks @schmittie:thumbsup:

3. VTguy17

VTguy17 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2011
    I was hoping someone would save me, however I couldn't hold out any longer. I told myself if it was still there when I got home I was taking it...

4. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Yeah see? I am catching this so much better in this configuration...

@VANCE congratulations brother, Happy Anniversary!!

5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    thanks mist!

mistwalker likes this.
  6. whitty

whitty Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Aug 25, 2005
    If nobody takes these when time runs out, box them all up and send them to me! Freaking love all three of them! Great batch this week guys. Love seeing some AEB-L on here too!

7. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    @VANCE Happy Anniversary Phillip!! Did you ever turn the heat up for wifey?? :D
    Hope you two enjoyed your day and did something special!! :thumbsup:

8. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    ASP sold overnight via PM

Thank you!

Haha... I did finally turn the heat on. I wss trying to toughem her up. :D

I keep telling her its "National Bring Your Wife to Work Day" so she can expierence real cold. My phone says its 20 degrees outside. Thats about what it was when @mistwalker came down and took the pics for the thread "The road to Fiddleback Friday"....what you cant see in those first couple of pics is me on the grinder with the red Georgia sweatshirt and the condensation in my mask turning to ice.....thats "real cold".:eek:

mistwalker and Choppaman like this.
  9. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    here's what is available

2018 0105 01 – Pocket Kephart w/ desert ironwood over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $270
    2018 0105 03 – Bushnub II w/ cherry bomb burlap over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $290
    2018 0105 KYLE – Peregrine with OD green G10 over black liners w/green pinstripe. 5/32'” CPM 154 SFT sand blasted finish - $160

Ill send you the remaining Fiddlebacks. Thanks!

Bmurray likes this.
  10. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    No but you can see it in some of the other pics :)

[​IMG]

VANCE and Choppaman like this.
  11. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Wow, I missed a sweet batch on Friday! The scales on the Bullfrog are awesome, and how about that ultimate Bushboot?! Carbonfiber, swedged, predator, TT, CPM. Wow!

Love seeing the AEB-L showing up as well! Looks great!

Happy anniversary Phillip!!

VANCE and Choppaman like this.
  12. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2005
    You Southerners... It finally warmed up to 20 degrees here.