Fiddleback Friday 3/02/2018

Profile shot on the hatchet please if its not too much trouble or already gone.
2v2J1CyFVxurAoi.jpg

currently available knives.....
2018 0302 01 – Runt w/ doublemint jade over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $260
2018 0302 02 – Neckmuk w/ osage over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $270
2018 0302 03 – Esquire w/ dyed quarter sawn curly oak over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300
2018 0302 07 – Monarch w/ navy bolstered philellow burlap, white accent, trinity pinout, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $395
2018 0302 08 – Bushcraft Tasker w/ dyed quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $365
2018 0302 09 – Bushcraft Hatchet w/ natural canvas micarta over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $350
2018 0302 10 – Woodsman w/ natural bolstered evergreen burlap, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $500

Man, that Tasker is still there driving me nuts!

Lady1911 Lady1911 , nice score on the lunchbox knife, beautiful sample of that model! I really like mine, but I am a little biased on that particular model :)
I can understand why you’re biased, Mistwalker Mistwalker ! Right out of the box, it made quick, effortless work of chicken breast and salad greens for supper last night and has already taken up residence in the kitchen. Great knife!

I can understand why you’re biased, Mistwalker Mistwalker ! Right out of the box, it made quick, effortless work of chicken breast and salad greens for supper last night and has already taken up residence in the kitchen. Great knife!

Lady1911 Lady1911 This is another one of the models I'm biased on because I told Kyle last summer that he should make a lunchbox chef's knife for me. By autumn we had sorted out the profile and I was getting to put it to use when I was out in the field working. I've used for everything from summer sausage, salami and cheeses to bagels and cream cheese, to making fresh chicken salad in the park while I am out. I'm really liking it so far. :)

20171112_164749.jpg

20171128_162400.jpg

That’s awesome, Mistwalker Mistwalker ! It’s cool to know the history behind it, and I’m honored to have one. Many thanks to Kyle and yourself for such a great, highly useful knife. :thumbsup:

No problem. Yeah, as much as I love the wilderness and survival studies, I still do more crafting of food than crafting of bushes :D

That Bushcraft Hatchet is cool! Bet it would make a good camp knife for wood or food processing. Wish I had the funds.

I'm glad you like it! It is fun to use for sure

Back