1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback Friday 5/19/2017

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, May 19, 2017.

1. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Haha! I keep considering the KPH because it matches my F2, but it's not my favorite model visually.

2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    thank you choppa!

@Odaon
    i think the KPH is the best looking knife we offer.

it's also the most comfortable in my hand. i dont carry one because i dont often have the skin something out, but if i did, it would be a constant companion

here is what is available..
    2017 0512 08 – Lonestar EDC w/ dyed box elder burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300
    2017 0512 10 – Monarch w/ stabilized baby pinecone over natural liners & lime pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $315
    2017 0512 11 – KPH w/ maroon canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $355

Odaon likes this.
  3. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    Nice Snag D...and if it doesn't fit your hand just right drop me a line!!

@Odaon
    i think the KPH is the best looking knife we offer.

it's also the most comfortable in my hand. i dont carry one because i dont often have the skin something out, but if i did, it would be a constant companion
    [/QUOTE]

I have to Agree with Phillip the KPH is one of the most comfortable in the hand. I love the old school one I have but someone I know loves them more!! A deal in the making coming soon!

Nbrackett likes this.
  4. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    i hope im involved in this & if i am,,,im down!

5. Mish_Mike

Mish_Mike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2017
    Great sharking, everyone.

I also really like the KPH. That one I got off Allen is a stunner.

Phillip, let me know if you every let go of those vintage KPHs.

6. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    that one was pretty epic!

i will
    but they will be the last ones to go.

edit***

all the old ones I have

7. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    You're in Bro!

8. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    here is what is available..
    2017 0512 08 – Lonestar EDC w/ dyed box elder burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300
    2017 0512 10 – Monarch w/ stabilized baby pinecone over natural liners & lime pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $315
    2017 0512 11 – KPH w/ maroon canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $355

10. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Uuugh! How is that Lonestar still there?? That would have been the one I pounced on if I had the funds and been around last Friday at 2:59. It is still there taunting me and the only thing that eases things was getting back from my trip yesterday, going to the post office and picking up the Lonestar from the previous week. By the way, this one has killer narrow and sculpted handles. Very slender and sexy in my opinion. Outstanding work!

[​IMG]

Odaon likes this.
  11. Tattdscorpio

Tattdscorpio

May 19, 2017
    that monarch is beautiful also.