Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 5/22/20 (Early Preview)

That REAPER is a nice handful. :thumbsup: Amazing to see how different colors impact the look of the same model - those 2 Bushfingers, Goldenrod and Olive Drab - look like 2 different models - both very fine!

They actually ARE 2 different models! The original posting had those both as Bushfinger's...one is actually a Bush Hermit!

We had a tough day with errors in the names/specs! Thanks for hanging with us all everyone!

Here's the in-hand video...where, hopefully, we finally got the specs right!!! The filming and editing went about like everything else did today...about 3x harder than it should have been!

They actually ARE 2 different models! The original posting had those both as Bushfinger's...one is actually a Bush Hermit!

This made me laugh :) Very difficult to tell just scrolling down the page from one photo to the other. A bit more obvious if I do separate screen shots. Anyway - they LOOKED different - for a good reason - not just color. :thumbsup: ;)

i just watched the video....i love, love, love that bushfinger layout. in general, OD on top of nat canvas is my favorite handle material. but, the thick liners on this one is really something. :eek:

call me! :D

Back