1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Attention Fiddleback Friday 6/29/18

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Jun 29, 2018.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Fiddleback Friday 6/29/18

A percentage of profits from Fiddleback Friday will go to our charity of choice, “Give Us Paws”.

These will go live at Fiddleback Forge's website at 3PM EST.
    Discussions are here, but grab yours on the site!

Here's the link:
    https://fiddlebackforge.com/collections/fiddlebackfriday

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bush Hermit - Osage - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - TT - 180626 01 - $365.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Woodsman - Evergreen Burlatex - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 5/32" A2 - TT - 180626 02 - $460.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bushcrafter - Red Dyed Curly Maple - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 5/32" A2 - TT - 180626 03 - $365.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Elf - Dyed Sycamore - Black Liners - Blue Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - SFT - 180626 04 - $300.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gambler - Dyed Quartersawn Curly Oak - Black Liners - Yellow Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - TT - 180626 05 - $340.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bushcraft Karda - Lime Burlatex - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180626 06 - $290.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bourbon Street Skinner - Oatmeal Burlap - Black Bolsters - Black Liners - 5/32" A2 - TT - 180626 07 - $445.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Maverick - Evergreen Burlap - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - SFT - 180626 08 - $315.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bushboot - Red Dyed Quartersawn Curly Oak - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - SFT - 180626 09 - $300.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kephart - Stabilized Pinecone - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32 A2- SFT - 180626 10 - $325.00

Here's the link again:

Fiddleback Outpost likes this.
  2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Fiddleback Friday...After Dark
    Fiddleback Friday BONUS. We picked more knives to post on the site at 9PM tonight. There’s no preview for these. Think of it as a scavenger hunt for awesomeness. Hint: they will post on the same Fiddleback Friday page as the above knives. That will reduce the effort involved to find them. Happy hunting!

Here's the link again:

3. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Evergreen Burlatex looks really good. Hope we will see more of that one in the future.

If I was in the market for a Kephart, that would be my choice for sure! Beautiful batch today.

4. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    the scales on that Elf are very nice. I like that combo alot

Dritios likes this.
  5. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    I agree, that really grabs your attention. I'm blown away by the oatmeal burlap and black bolster combination on the Bourbon Street Skinner. Simple but stunning.

6. Turth

Turth

Dec 18, 2014
    Oh yeah, agreed on that BSS. Like a linen tuxedo, classy and down to rumble.

Absolutely outstanding set today, a whole lot of lookers up there. Between that BSS, Elf, Kephart, BH, Woodsman.. Can't imagine any of them lasting too long, the water has been chummed!

7. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    I really like the BH. Larger than what I generally need but... that handle! Love the way it feels in (and fills the) hand.
    Question to the crew: do the recent iterations have a more rounded pommel than previous ones? (Difficult to see on the available pics)

Bmurray and Lady1911 like this.
  8. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    I dont recall any changes in the pattern

9. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Andy put together an Instagram WIP video series for that evergreen Woodsman, for those that haven’t seen it already. Good stuff @Fiddleback. How cool would it be to have a WIP video to go along with your knife?!

Lady1911, Tutone and Nbrackett like this.
  10. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    that Kephart is one of the most stunning knives I've seen come out of the FB shop. congrats guys on that one!

paulhilborn likes this.
  11. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    also I agree that the BH is the best, most useful medium/large size knife in the custom lineup.

12. Dragonflybladewrks

Dragonflybladewrks

Apr 12, 2018
    Yes that is one SEXY knife.