1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 8/17/18

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Aug 17, 2018.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Fiddleback Friday 8/17/18

A percentage of profits from Fiddleback Friday will go to our charity of choice, “Give Us Paws”.

These will go live at Fiddleback Forge's website at 3PM EST.
    Discussions are here, but grab yours on the site!

Here's the link:
    https://fiddlebackforge.com/collections/fiddlebackfriday

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bow Legged Joe - Natural Canvas - Natural Liners - Blue Pinstripes - 5/32" A2 - TT - 180814 01 - $265

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Babyboot - Orange Burlatex - Natural Liners - Blue Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180814 02 - $260

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gnome - Emerald Burlap - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180814 03 - $260

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Old School Karda - Black Canvas - Natural Liners - Lime Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180814 04 - $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hiking Buddy - Lime Burlatex - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180814 05 - $290

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Handyman - Osage - Natural Liners - Blue Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180814 06 - $300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Drop Point Maverick - Philellow Burlap - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 5/32" A2 - TT - 180814 07 - $355

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kephart - Black Canvas - Black Liners - Lime Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - SFT - 180814 08 - $280

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bushfinger - Evergreen Burlap - Black Liners - Lime Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - TT - 180814 09 - $355

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bush Hermit - Oreo Burlap - Black Bolsters - Black Liners - 1/8" A2 - TT - 180814 10 - $395

Here's the link again:

Oyster likes this.
  2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Apprentice Knives

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dragonfly Blade Works Wanderer - Bone Linen Micarta - Black Liners - Orange Pinstripes - 5/32” 80CRV2 - SFT - Convex - 3.25“ Blade, 8“ OAL - $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Grange Park Knifeworks Weka - Commando Black & OD Green G-10 - 1/8" AEB-L Sandblasted - SFT - Convex - 3.5“ Blade, 7.875“ OAL - $160

Here's the link again:

Nbrackett and Wurrwulf like this.
  3. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]
    Fiddleback Friday...After Dark
    Fiddleback Friday BONUS. We picked more knives to post on the site at 9PM tonight. There’s no preview for these. Think of it as a scavenger hunt for awesomeness. Hint: they will post on the same Fiddleback Friday page as the above knives. That will reduce the effort involved to find them. Happy hunting!

Here's the link again:

4. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Oyster likes this.
  5. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Wow, that is a great lineup! Love seeing all the 3/32" there too!!

That Handyman is so perfect that its really calling out to me from the Osage Dark Side big time. uuuuugh

6. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    That Bush Hermit is pretty sweet!

Fiddleback Outpost and Choppaman like this.
  7. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Damn they went quick! (OS Karda and Osage Handyman)

Fiddleback Outpost likes this.
  8. David L

Feb 8, 2018
    Play by Play for the top 5

1st gone - Handyman
    2nd gone - hiking buddy
    3rd gone - tie Bush Hermit, Wanderer
    4th gone - Os Karda

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    Fiddleback Outpost and Choppaman like this.
  9. David L

Feb 8, 2018
    You had time on the OS Karda or are you saying you got it too?

10. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Got a phone call and missed the top of the hour and the first 2 minutes, where the first 15-20 seconds are critical most of the time :-|

11. David L

Feb 8, 2018
    The handyman went really fast but there was time for the Karda. I am not sure how it works time wise if you try for something and it is sold out then go back for something else.

12. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Black Canvas Kephart was a looker, congrats on the shark that grabbed that one.

13. David L

Feb 8, 2018
    Crossing fingers for a Bushcearter Jr. release tonight

14. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Great sell off today! Congrats everyone that got what you were after and congrats FF. :thumbsup:

15. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear

Apr 29, 2016
    As of today’s release want great enough...the After Dark selection is up. No cherry picking this week...both releases were astonishing! :)

Tekton and Nbrackett like this.
  16. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Man, you guys are killin it (and me) today/tonight!!

I've been so busy since Blade that my spreadsheet is out of date so I'm here literally pulling out knife rolls to confirm what I have or don't have. :confused: And although I wanted to pull the trigger on the Babyboot, OS Karda, Bushfinger and Hiking Buddy I just couldn't because I'm trying to get some stuff paid off, and kinda made a decision to not do "duplicates" until my goals are met. The friggen Hiking Buddy had lime liners with perfect DIW also!! Congrats to whoever snagged that one. But I think I've got more than 5 HBs going on already. Uuuuugh. That Bushfinger in bloodwood is really calling loudly too. That would have made a nice "1st Bloodwood" to have and check out. The Babyboot and OS Karda would be really close dupes to ones I already have.

Great job guys!

17. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    I really like that Blue/Green Burlatex that's on that Babyboot. Fantastic coloration on that one.

18. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    I do read everything that is posted or PM'd
    :)

19. Tekton

Tekton

Mar 8, 2015
    Sweet batch this week! I love all the 3/32" So many of them I'd love to own. That Handyman and those OS Kardas and that Hiking Buddy and that Babyboot and that....
    That Kephart was a looker as well, however I'm gonna keep waiting to find one with a thick(er) handle.

Congrats to all who got one!

20. Turth

Turth

Dec 18, 2014
    Another amazing line up today. The fat Joe looks pretty interesting, nice to see some thick stock small knives coming out along side those 3/32s.
    Absolutely the looker of the bunch, black bolstered Oreo burlap is an outstanding combination and that's a perfect example.

Barely been around the forums lately, but it seems I caused a bit of hubbub sharking a certain Bushnub last Friday..