1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 8/24/18

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Aug 24, 2018.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Fiddleback Friday 8/24/18

Happy National Knife Day!

A percentage of profits from Fiddleback Friday will go to our charity of choice, “Give Us Paws”.

These will go live at Fiddleback Forge's website at 3PM EST.
    Discussions are here, but grab yours on the site!

Here's the link:
    https://fiddlebackforge.com/collections/fiddlebackfriday

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lil' Lady - Natural Canvas - Commando - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180821 01 - $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lil' Lady - Blue/Green Burlatex - Natural Liners - Lime Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180821 02 - $290

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    EDC - Red Dyed Curly Maple - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180821 03 - $300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bushcrafter Jr - Quarter Sawn Curly Oak - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - TT - 180821 04 - $340

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KPH - Black Canvas - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180821 05 - $275

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Arete - Red Burlatex - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - TT - 180821 06 - $355

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bush Hermit - Curly Ash - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 1/8" A2 - SFT - 180821 07 - $325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gaucho - Black G-10 - Commando - 0.100" AEB-L - SFT - 180821 08 - $315

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Woodsman - Coffee Bag Burlap - Black Liners - Yellow Pinstripes - 5/32" A2 - TT - 180821 09 - $460

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Duke - Lime Burlap - Natural Liners - Blue Pinstripes - 5/32" A2 - TT - 180821 10 - $460

Here's the link again:

Want more photos? Check the email newsletter…or the blog post on the website under News & Events.

jaz322 and Choppaman like this.
  2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Apprentice Knives

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dragonfly Blade Works "Olde Home Place" Skinner - Tan G-10 - Black Liners - Blue Pinstripes - 80CRV2 - 3" Blade - 7.125" OAL - SFT - Flat Grind - $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Grange Park Knifeworks Monitor - Snake Skin Carbon Fiber - Burled Maple Bolster - Black Liners - Lime Pinstripes - 3/32" CPM 154 - 4-3/8“ Blade - 9“ OAL - SFT - Convex - $250

Here's the link again:

Want more photos? Check the email newsletter…or the blog post on the website under News & Events.

Scotcha likes this.
  3. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]
    Fiddleback Friday...After Dark
    Fiddleback Friday BONUS. We picked more knives to post on the site at 9PM tonight. There’s no preview for these. Think of it as a scavenger hunt for awesomeness. Hint: they will post on the same Fiddleback Friday page as the above knives. That will reduce the effort involved to find them. Happy hunting!

Here's the link again:

4. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear

Apr 29, 2016
    We are missing a couple measurements on apprentice knives...we'll get those updated this morning.

Choppaman likes this.
  5. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I'll take,
    KPH - Black Canvas - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 180821 05 - $275

6. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    That stonewashed Woodsman is COOL!

Dragonflybladewrks and Choppaman like this.
  7. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    the Lil Lady is so clean in natural micarta

Dragonflybladewrks likes this.
  8. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    and the hard to find Bush Hermit is available this week.

Dragonflybladewrks likes this.
  9. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Awesome batch this week! Wow!

Also, you can't just leave the tumble finished detail out of the Woodsman description!! That's arguably the best part.

10. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    This is about being FUNNY so keep that in mind foremost.

Friggen 3/32" popping up left and right, a commando black .100 G10 Gaucho, and a pile of kick butt pieces landing at dealers too ... and I've got a divorce attorney appointment on Wednesday. Looking at the Fiddleback Friday knives today, this song is now stuck in my head.

Need to somehow swap out "four hungry children and a crop in the field" with "three thirty seconds commando G 10" and redo the whole deal. :D:D

(try to not get that stuck in your head :p)

11. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    @Warrior108 your inbox is full. Just wanted to congratulate you on winning a sweet dirk loots blade this week at olde towne!!

12. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Thanks! That was a huge surprise and I've been SO flippin busy this week I'm behind on emails and everything knife related so someone (Choppa) had to point it out to me! I guess its definitely a mixed bag of luck this week ;)

13. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    Play by Play for Top 5 gone

1st to go - KPH
    2nd to go - Gaucho
    3rd to go - Tie? - Dragonfly, BC jr
    4th to go - EDC

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  14. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    If it weren't for imminent expenses, I would have easily tried for the 3/32 KPH, Gaucho, sweet RED 3/32 EDC that went quickly or the blue Lil Lady somehow still there.

15. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    I was kind of eyeing that BC jr

16. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    it makes a big difference on wifi speed when you don't have three boys at home at 3:00, with two of them playing military games online, one watching youtube videos and a wife googling something. :D

17. dedery

dedery

Mar 11, 2015
    First purchase on the new Fiddleback Friday Format. Got the EDC, missed on the Gaucho. I know this has been covered but the new process lacks all the charm and excitement of the old way. But now we have the group buys so net net life is awesome. Congrats to whoever got the Gaucho.

Outpost Allison, VANCE and Warrior108 like this.
  18. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Thank you. :)

Wurrwulf and Nbrackett like this.
  19. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear

Apr 29, 2016
    I really thought you would have gone for the Commando Lil' Lady in all it's thin 3/32 goodness. But, didn't know about the impending D setting in.

Warrior108 likes this.
  20. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    that bush hermit was the looker this week.

Warrior108 likes this.