1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 9/6/19

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Sep 6, 2019.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Fiddleback Friday 9/6/19

A percentage of profits from Fiddleback Friday will go to our charity of choice, “Give Us Paws”.

These will go live at Fiddleback Forge's website at 9PM EST.
    Discussions are here, but grab yours on the site!

Here's the link:
    https://fiddlebackforge.com/collections/fiddlebackfriday

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pack Rat - Turquoise Burlap - Natural Bolsters - Natural Liners - 3.5” Blade - 7.75” OAL - 1/8" A2 - SFT - 190906 01 - $330

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bush Hermit - Yellow River Canyon Shokwood - Black Liners - Pink Pinstripes - 4” Blade - 8.75” OAL - 1/8" A2 - TT - 190906 02 - $365

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bushfinger - Magma Shokwood - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 4” Blade - 8.5” OAL - 1/8" A2 - TT - 190906 03 - $365

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Big Sneaky - Quarter Sawn Curly Oak - Black Liners - Orange Pinstripes - 5” Blade - 9.5” OAL - 3/16" A2 - TT - 190906 04 - $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bullfrog Bowie - Sapphire Maple Burl - Black Liners - Orange Pinstripes - 4” Blade - 9” OAL - 1/8" A2 - TT - 190906 05 - $365

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Old School Ladyfinger - Paper Bag Burlatex - Black Liners - Orange Pinstripes - 4” Blade - 9” OAL - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 190906 06 - $315

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nessmuk - Bloodwood - Mosaic Pin - Black Liners - White Pinstripes - 4” Blade - 8.75” OAL - 1/8" A2 - SFT - 190906 07 - $325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Monarch - Rosewood - Black Liners - Lime Pinstripes - 3.75” Blade - 7.75” OAL - 1/8" A2 - TT - 190906 08 - $365

2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    F2 - Natural Canvas - Black Liners - Orange Pinstripes - 3.25” Blade - 7.375” OAL - 3/32" A2 - SFT - 190906 09 - $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kephart - OD Canvas - Black Liners - Orange Pinstripes - 4” Blade - 8.625” OAL - 1/8" A2 - SFT - 190906 10 - $315

Here's the link again:

Want more photos? Check the email newsletter…or the blog post on the website under News & Events.

Apprentice Knives

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    J.B. Knifeworks GPK - Black Canvas Micarta & Walnut Bolsters - Black Liners - Maroon Pinstripes - 2.875” Blade - 7.25” OAL - 7/64” CPM154 - TT- Flat Grind - 190906 11 - $300

How Fiddleback Friday Works

The rules are quite simple. Once the knives post, the first person to the checkout process gets the knife. There are no limits to how many you can buy. However, it may take you longer to put 3 knives in your cart than it takes 3 other people to checkout with only 1 knife. Unsold knives will stay here until Thursday of the following week. They will still be on the site listed with other https://fiddlebackforge.com/collections/handmade

Shipping

Our checkout accepts both PayPal or credit cards. In the USA, there is free USPS First Class shipping for any order over $150. You can pay to upgrade to Priority Shipping during checkout if you'd like to. International is up to $50 USD per order for USPS Priority International Mail. Rate depends on country. We ship next business day after purchase. We ship Monday-Friday unless there's a national holiday or something unforeseen occurs.

Here's the link again:

Want more photos? Check the email newsletter…or the https://fiddlebackforge.com/blogs/newsblog post on the website under News & Events[/URL].

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Kirkwood likes this.
  3. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Outpost Allison likes this.
  4. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Nice batch! Things have been tight the past few months and I really need to sell some so I can buy some.

@VANCE I think the JB knife is missing a description/price

Outpost Allison and Choppaman like this.
  5. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    That bloodwood Nessy should really make it to my Bloodwood collection folks!! Just saying!! :D

jaz322, Nbrackett and Outpost Allison like this.
  6. Outpost Allison

Outpost Allison

Aug 3, 2018
    Its fixed..sorry about that!

Choppaman likes this.
  7. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear

Apr 29, 2016
    Here's the video demo from Facebook Live at 3pm today...

8. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Beautiful!! Love the Bullfrog!! And damn, a 3/16 Big Sneaky?! It's about time. I'd almost trade my Protagonist for that one. It's my favorite piece in the SP family so far.

9. CyberRacer

CyberRacer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2018
    Looks like I got me a Bullfrog! Been waiting a minute for that one to pop up. :D

10. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Its Badass
    Congrats btw

B Griffin and CyberRacer like this.
  11. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Bloodwood!!! Come home to papa!! :D