Fiddleback Friday Sale!!! 09/28/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Alrighty guys, this week I’m going to try to clean up this thread. Hopefully it makes more sense. I am headed out to Crex’s Trackrock Hammerin this weekend, so connectivity will be likely zero once again. This is the last weekend trip for a while hopefully, though, so after this I will get better about marking knives as sold.

The prices this week are without sheaths. All of the steel is 3D Spalted 01. Shipping is included within the US.

Payment may be made in any one of three ways. I accept MO's and personal checks, though I wait for the check to clear before sending any knife. Or, you can send paypal to: fiddlebackpayments at att dot net Please describe your purchase in the payment note section so I know what to send you.

Thank you all from myself, my family, and Ron and his. We depend on y’all. I hope you like the knives!

Hiking Buddies:

20120928102_7415-vi.jpg

2012 0928 001 – Hiking Buddy, maroon linen over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - SOLD
2012 0928 002 – Hiking Buddy, Rust Burlap over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 1/8” thick 01 - SOLD

Aretes:

20120928102_7418-vi.jpg

2012 0928 003 – Arete, emerald burlap on black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - SOLD
2012 0928 004 – Arete, maroon linen on natural canvas with a white pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” thick 01 - SOLD

Kepharts:

20120928102_7425-vi.jpg

(top to bottom)

2012 0928 005 – Kephart, antique natural canvas over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” thick 01 – $250.00
2012 0928 006 – Kephart, stabilized dyed Maple burl over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - SOLD
2012 0928 007 – Kephart, Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 – SOLD

It is unfortunate that I can’t get a pic of how pretty that burl handle is. Purple dye on the Maple is stunning.

Bushfingers:

20120928102_7427-vi.jpg

2012 0928 008 – Bushfinger, antique natural canvas over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - SOLD
2012 0928 009 – Bushfinger, Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 – SOLD

Bushcrafters:

20120928102_7429-vi.jpg

2012 0928 010 – Bushcrafter, Tuxedo Config (black micarta over natural micarta) with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - SOLD
2012 0928 011 – Bushcrafter, Bone White Linen over natural canvas with a blue pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $250.00
2012 0928 012 – Bushcrafter, Black on Black with a blue pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” thick 01 - $225.00

EDKarda:

20120928102_7438-vi.jpg

2012 0928 013 – EDKarda, Antique natural canvas over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 1/8” thick 01 - SOLD

EDC:

20120928102_7440-vi.jpg

2012 0928 014 – EDC, Bocote over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - SOLD

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

This is a very beautiful batch Andy. Lovely selection of handles today!

I'll take the 2012 0928 008 – Bushfinger, antique natural canvas over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $250.00

Thank you kindly.

Mark

I will take the 2012 0928 014 – EDC, Bocote over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $200.00

Thanks
Mark

Andy- I'll take the:

2012 0928 013 – EDKarda, Antique natural canvas over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 1/8” thick 01 - $225.00

BTW, like the new format. Paypal sent.

Last edited:
Way to organize Andy. GREAT knives again! Man, I wish I had some loot. I'll see what is left early next week.

Also, can you confirm, are the Ironwood Carver and the Lacewood Bushfinger from last week still available?

Beautiful knives.

I'll take these two matching knives:

2012 0928 001 – Hiking Buddy, maroon linen over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01
2012 0928 004 – Arete, maroon linen on natural canvas with a white pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” thick 01

ETA: Payment sent, Andy, thanks!

Last edited:
Email sent to you Andy with a question about getting a piece of fiddleback apparel along with the hiking buddy I claimed.

Andy - had a very busy day and I'm just getting around to the thread - GORGEOUS knives and I like the changes you incorporated into the post. @ManiacalPete - Enjoy that Hiking Buddy - it would have come to MD had I been in time..... Cest la vie - there is always next week and we know there will be some more works of art available.

@ManiacalPete - Enjoy that Hiking Buddy - it would have come to MD had I been in time..... Cest la vie - there is always next week and we know there will be some more works of art available.

Thanks, Shamr0ck.

These are my first Fiddleback knives.

I must say, I'm pretty stoked;
the squirrels are for sure going to be jealous of
my style when I'm hiking in the woods next week.

Okay…I shouldn’t be doing this right now, but I’m going to do it anyway...I am supposed to be saving money yet I can’t seem pass on this: I just have a feeling that it’s a true stunner. I would like to buy that sweet looking Kephart, stabilized dyed Maple burl over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01.

This year has been crazy…I lost my job the same day I received my first Fiddleback in the mail (honestly this actually happened) then couldn’t find work in my field and had to enter a new one. The same day I went full time at the new job, my wife got laid off from hers. No joke! Many other, more personal, things have happened for both good and bad but undoubtably it has been a tumultuous year. Anyway, both the lady and I are looking at going back to school and will hopefully be pursuing new careers in a few years, and in honor of that attempt to start something new I will indulge myself with this fine example of the newest addition to the Fiddleback lineup, the Kephart. Things are tight around here financially, but as far as I'm concerned these knives are pretty much investments if you treat them right...they should last a good long time. I don't meant to derail the thread I'm just sharing about why this purchase means a lot to me, and how it is meant to show my support for what Fiddleback has going on.

Thank you Andy, and while I’m at it I’d like to say this weeks batch is looking great. Loved the matching maroon Arete and Hikingbuddy, congrats Maniacal Pete for grabbing those. It was really hard to choose between the three Kepharts, as well: they are all really choice in their own way. Finally, I think your new format is great. It was totally easy to follow IMO. Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Sean

Okay…I shouldn’t be doing this right now, but I’m going to do it anyway...I am supposed to be saving money yet I can’t seem pass on this: I just have a feeling that it’s a true stunner. I would like to buy that sweet looking Kephart, stabilized dyed Maple burl over black g-10 with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01.

This year has been crazy…I lost my job the same day I received my first Fiddleback in the mail (honestly this actually happened) then couldn’t find work in my field and had to enter a new one. The same day I went full time at the new job, my wife got laid off from hers. No joke! Many other, more personal, things have happened for both good and bad but undoubtably it has been a tumultuous year. Anyway, both the lady and I are looking at going back to school and will hopefully be pursuing new careers in a few years, and in honor of that attempt to start something new I will indulge myself with this fine example of the newest addition to the Fiddleback lineup, the Kephart. Things are tight around here financially, but as far as I'm concerned these knives are pretty much investments if you treat them right...they should last a good long time. I don't meant to derail the thread I'm just sharing about why this purchase means a lot to me, and how it is meant to show my support for what Fiddleback has going on.

Thank you Andy, and while I’m at it I’d like to say this weeks batch is looking great. Loved the matching maroon Arete and Hikingbuddy, congrats Maniacal Pete for grabbing those. It was really hard to choose between the three Kepharts, as well: they are all really choice in their own way. Finally, I think your new format is great. It was totally easy to follow IMO. Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Sean

Hi Sean,

Congratulations on securing the Kephart. I am quite sure you will like her.

I am sorry to hear about your misfortunes. But it seems to me that you are handling the adversity well, without a defeatist attitude which is a very good thing. :)

Take care.

Mark

I second maw.

pveiled, awesome choice.
I kept trying to go those my finances to see if I could get that one;
definitely a special one!!
All the best

Hey all,

Looks like I've found the place to score one of Andy's amazing blades. I have to say its hard to narrow it down to one, as all these offerings look great to me. If it's still available, I'm down to snag 2012 0928 009 - Wenge Bushfinger, which will be my first Fiddleback knife! Somehow, I think it will not be the last. Payment sent via Paypal.

Stoked!,

soul

Last edited:
I'll take it

2012 0928 007 – Kephart, Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 – $250.00

Payment Sent

OK guys. Thanks for the purchases. I'm going to edit the sale thread to reflect your purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back