Fiddleback on Tap Saturdays

20161003_180948_zpsfjyd61qe.jpg

Toasting my #1 Fiddleback. Day to day duties are being handed over to a young buck. Closest I could find in terms of grind and handle profile

90998a1ef4399454ae7ad086e3793f41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is a special Fiddleback On Tap Saturday for me, so I'm going to post this one here, and make a separate thread on why it's so special :)

10.jpg

Toasting my #1 Fiddleback. Day to day duties are being handed over to a young buck. Closest I could find in terms of grind and handle profile

90998a1ef4399454ae7ad086e3793f41.jpg

Damn I love that Bocote Kephart, I keep hoping to land one in the same handle configuration.

Now I'm easy, easy on a Saturday evening, which will likely roll to Sunday morning...

a8e83456b76642c52c09ae74160c5ad4.jpg

Justen...and Ben! The pipe leads me to suspect that Bill is there as well, but I know better. Have a great time!

Now I'm easy, easy on a Saturday evening, which will likely roll to Sunday morning...

a8e83456b76642c52c09ae74160c5ad4.jpg

nice thurin

im on round "i am going to hate tomorrow"

i dont like crowds or traffic, so we went to the next larger town over Christmas parade....never again

nice thurin

im on round "i am going to hate tomorrow"

i dont like crowds or traffic, so we went to the next larger town over Christmas parade....never again

Doesn't it always go that way?

I'll be hating tomorrow too around round 10. You'll have to forgive me if I don't post a pic for each one.

Doesn't it always go that way?

I'll be hating tomorrow too around round 10. You'll have to forgive me if I don't post a pic for each one.

yeah, it does go that way.

my buddies wife that suggested we go.....i unfriended her on the facebooks...lolol

seems the 4000+ people that confirmed on the facebook page, showed up and well, we had 4 kids w/ us and a 2hr wait at the restaurant before the parade

yeah, it does go that way.

my buddies wife that suggested we go.....i unfriended her on the facebooks...lolol

seems the 4000+ people that confirmed on the facebook page, showed up and well, we had 4 kids w/ us and a 2hr wait at the restaurant before the parade

😂 LOL

Say What?!?!:

Here's my Old school ladyfinger with a local brew from Against the grain brewery in Louisville Ky. The name suits it..

4af0cc2c21bd4f1345560181986b9663.jpg

"Citra ass down"

Last edited:
Back