Fiddleback User Pics

Couple of Damon Lusky's knives (Alfa-Knife), a past Fiddleback/Fletcher knives apprentice, and a Pocket Ninja. Still no fire from my bow drill set up....might be a cold winter if I don't get my act together:
IFUXC06l.jpg

Leuku - Vintage Linen Micarta - Commando

oW1uvMS.jpg

BwwTZ7J.jpg
I've come back to this pic a few times. This piece is flying a little bit under the radar (gone commando), yet the vintage micarta has such a unique grain that subtly impresses me the more I look at it. Natural/brown micartas typically remind me of wood, but these scales having different hues of brown add character that regular natural lacks.

To top it off for me, the high primary grind on a tall blade probably makes for a lean edge and a great cutting & slicing tool.

I've come back to this pic a few times. This piece is flying a little bit under the radar (gone commando), yet the vintage micarta has such a unique grain that subtly impresses me the more I look at it. Natural/brown micartas typically remind me of wood, but these scales having different hues of brown add character that regular natural lacks.

To top it off for me, the high primary grind on a tall blade probably makes for a lean edge and a great cutting & slicing tool.

I'm a big fan of unique looking micartas and the look of this particular one is what led me purchase it.

Back