Fiddlebacks on the Rocks

Alright, so positioning one Fiddleback on the rocks ain't no thang. But three Fiddlebacks is pretty tedious. Seven Fiddlebacks is just ridiculous. Much more respect now for thurin on his rock positioning skills! LOL

IMG_0704_02_zps651063a7.jpg

New interpretation of the same theme.....don't tell the Mrs :eek:

Last edited:
That's because Men are from Mars & Women from Venus. Show it to a woman and she'll likely say.....what knife ?

Lol. True that.

Of course, that gives me an idea of how to hide my knife purchases... All I need is a bucket of diamonds...hmmm...

Michael

My collection of fiddlebacks is almost out done by my collection of rocks.
These rocks have been collected out of my kamado joes fire box.

The horror! New BCs on the rocks, all "collected" for the orange pinstripe (actually that was pure coincidence :rolleyes:)

_DSC2270.JPG

And a drink to our friends, on the rocks of course....

_DSC2277.JPG

Thanks. I understand it to be the first one of such character from the forge. I expect there will be more variations from here. Great knives = great art.

I can believe that, I was up that way for work a couple of times this past fall and it was damn cold with highs in the teens and wind blowing like crazy both trips. Nice patch by the way.

Winter in Michigan ... these are the only rocks I'm familiar with. :rolleyes:

IMG_20150129_171051_124-1_zpsp0n1ukv2.jpg

Somewhere deep within sharking HQ, in a transliteral space where rocks and knives become one... where space and time cease to exist... I plot to shark the preciouses... ALL OF THEM.

Friday is nearly upon us ;)

IMG_20150129_221830_zpsf8a425a2.jpg

I don't have any rocks in the office, but... I broke out the big gun collection, just for Vernal!

Back