Fighter/worker. Blued blade.

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one I made for someone who contacted me a while ago. It took a little longer than I originally thought, but this is it.

It is W1 steel, and linen micarta.

I still have to make a sheath for it, and give it my mark, along with sharpening it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sure thing, It will take a month or so. Shoot me an email if you really want one.

Glad you like it.

We'll do the first one with the micarta now I see how you do it. I would like to see your other knife designs? :)

I am working on a webpage, but it is slow going because I have been spending a lot of time in the shop, (not that I am complaining). As soon as it is done, I will start a thread about it here on BF.

Hey Matthew, I am the someone who ordered this knife from you, just registered on this forum and took a look at it, it looks FANTASTIC. It looks a little different, but MUCH better, than I had imagined. THANKS!!!! 47 knuckle

47, Glad you like it. I like it quite a bit also. I am thinking of making a similar one for myself. Every once in a while, I come up with one that I really like. This one is it for me.

Very nice! If you ever set up a website, make sure you list it under homepage, so I can find it! thanks! (then the link will appear when I put the arrow on your name)

Matt, my "worker/fighter" arrived today, and I couldn't be happier!! The form, finish, and fit are all EXCELLENT!!! As for the edge, it is shaving-sharp!! Thanks for a great knife, look forward to doing business with you again!!! 47

Back