Film Festival

Hey Everyone it suddenly dawned on me this wekend I had company over to tan hides and for our down time to relax we watched some of my survival tapes some were shows and we shared some of our movies as well both fiction and documentary. Every couple of years they havwe a waterwallker festival where people turn in original works in various catagories and the winners circulate in a festival.

Well I intend on starting a film festival of my own. I will list the catagories and ask for entires if I do not already have the specific entry those I will buy or ask for a copy to be sents if the nominator so chooses.
The catagories will follow in the next post.

Best survival documentary: A film of or based on a real situation of people surviving a tragedy or wilderness struggle it must take place in a wilderness setting.

Best fictional survival film: a film made depicting a survival situation either big screen or made for TV.

Worst survival film either fictional or documentary.

Best survival TV show:

Worst survival TV show:
Both mus be a show not measuring over an hour in length an they must either be instructional or docu drama in nature.

Best instructional video:
A video released for instructional purposes and not released to be broad cast.

Worst instructional video: same as above.

Side categories will be instructional wilderness survival books focusing on wilderness survival so book say that teach just navigation are not Encompassing enough.

I will dedicate a page on my site to posting the winners of each category as well as send the winners a notice of there standing.
Deadline or entries is february 10th.