• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Final Price drops - GEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jone

Gold Member
Price drops...

For sale today…
Each of the following will be shipped in a USPS flat rate box. Shipping (within US) and paypal fees included in price. Will ship internationally, but please contact me first for terms and conditions.
Really not interested in trades (except for a GEC 25 with sheepsfoot or TC Barlow sheepsfoot).
All of these come with their box or tube.
If by some chance there are multiple interested parties, I will go by tamp stamp on your PM, Post here or email.
All these knives are in excellent condition. If you feel a price is unreasonable, please contact me. You may be right!

SOLD - Case Swayback Jack - Chesnut bone CV - In excellent condition with a nice patina on the main blade. Not so much on the pen. Bought this knife here on the exchange and love it, but just picked up another knife with very similar specs. $55

GEC 15 TC Barlow - African Blackwood - Stew's Blade - Touched up the edge and carried a couple of times. Don't think I cut anything with it - except to check the sharpness. It does have a tiny mark on the handle (see pic 3). Came this way to me. $100 Now $95 Last call $90

SPF - GEC 33 Conductor (two blade) - Goldenrod Micarta - My pics don't do this one justice. Purchased new here on the exchange and have carried 7-8 times. Has a little mark on the bolster from being in my pocket with other stuff (tried to capture in last pic - hard to see in pic, but it is there). No patina. Blades never sharpened. Excellent condition. $90

SOLD - GEC 92 Eureka Jack - Antique Green Jigged Bone - Catch and release for me. Got this one in a trade a yesterday. Fondled it and just decided it isn't for me. The handle material is beautiful and I really didn't think I'd like it, but it is neat. As far as I know, this one is new in tube. Sorry for the bad pics. Started raining before I got to this one. $80. Now $75 Last call $70

Last edited:
I am not set up with paypal but if you will take a money order I will take the conductor. I can't figure out how to pm.

I am not set up with paypal but if you will take a money order I will take the conductor. I can't figure out how to pm.

Sent you an email. I think only paying members can send and receive a PM.

In the event of earthquake etc etc, I'll take 3rds on that Conductor, great knife!

Thanks, Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back