Cold Steel Finally after many years , just had to order XL Espada

Smart Buy! :thumbsup: I have the G10 not fancy version on the fondling table right now.

Did you splurge and get the fancy polished one? Because I was thinking of doing that...

Brand new G10 , AUS10 for ~ $123 !

Otherwise , probably wouldn't have .

Cheap enough that I'll guiltlessly take it out my trail hikes and use like a machete . :cool::thumbsup:
That's a sweet deal! The stonewash finish on the blade is a feature I like quite a bit.

Enjoy!

Congrats, I've got the little one coming soon the one with the 5-1/2" blade. I've been thinking about this one as well, what a giant knife should be fun.

I thought the same thing, but, went all out.
ORGx0qn.jpg

Brand new G10 , AUS10 for ~ $123 !

Otherwise , probably wouldn't have .

Cheap enough that I'll guiltlessly take it out my trail hikes and use like a machete . :cool::thumbsup:

That's a great deal. Where did you find it for $123?

Is the large (5.5 inch blade) something that will still fit in jean or shorts pocket. I can't believe I'm debating getting one lol.

My 5.5" Vaquero fits in my front pocket no problem, so I doubt that the Espada would be any different.

Is the large (5.5 inch blade) something that will still fit in jean or shorts pocket. I can't believe I'm debating getting one lol.
Yeah , I carried that size for years . But you do need to devote one whole pocket and give yourself some time to adapt to the feel .

Same here. :thumbsup:Mine should be in today or tomorrow. The largie that I talked myself out of for the longest time was the Spartan. I grabbed that a couple of months ago. Played with it, tossed it in the tub. I appreciate it for what it is, more or less.

Back