Finally done buying knives Sal

Sal,
I had said a long time ago, when we all begged you to reintroduce the Calypso Jr. as a limited run, that I would buy it. I never did. In fact for the last few months I have gotten out of knife collecting completely, only being a user.

Yesterday, two friends and I attended a Gun and Knife show in West Springfield and browsing around the tables I came across one gentleman with a nice selection. Looking closer my eyes caught on a Calypso Jr. with gray FRN. I couldn't really justify buying a new knife, but I had to admit I liked it more then my Delica II. So I bought it for $40 and gave my Delica II to a friend figuring I should only own users at this point.

It feels good to finally be done knife buying, still having more knives then I will ever use. Thanks for making a great product,
-Kevin
P.S. - My buddy loves his new Delica II

rycen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Are you talking about the one at the "Big E"?If you are and I think you are I was there too.

rycen said:
Are you talking about the one at the "Big E"?If you are and I think you are I was there too.

Thats right. I live in Jersey, but I'm attending college in Springfield, MA. (Western New England College) Figures other forum members would have been there. :)
-Kevin