1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Finally found a local place to buy kydex!

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by AntCaps, Jan 9, 2017.

1. AntCaps

AntCaps Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2009
    Hey guys this is more of an I'm excited thread than anything.
    Being Canadian it's been hard to find a source for kydex that's both affordable and in the sizes I'm looking for, I could find good prices from sites on the states but shipping would double the cost plus once the exchange rate was fractured in the cost was insane.
    But I just got off the phone with a company less than an hours drive from me and they sell full 4x8 foot sheets of .093 kydex for under $150.00 Canadian! I'm so excited to start ptacticing making sheaths.
    For a while now the thing that has stopped me was the material cost and knowing how much I'd waist before getting good at it, but at that price I feel I can afford some bad attempts.
    Any Canadian in the GTA guys looking for kydex can leave a message or email and I'll help you out.

2. Knife freaky

Knife freaky Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Good for you! Always good to find quality goods at a reasonable price without having to pay an arm and a leg for shipping!

Daniel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  3. AntCaps

AntCaps Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Started building my press as well, it's basically done but I need the foam and 3 more clamps.

4. jmic

jmic

Oct 7, 2016
    Hi. I am interested in the supplier. I am in Hamilton. What is the the supplier and location. Thank you.