Finally installed my Deep Carry Clips

20141125_190835-1_zpssdwvhrkr.jpg
I got my new clip in the mail yesterday. I like it better, especially for work because it's less obvious.

The deep carry made carrying my 707 a lot better. Also makes it slightly more hand filling. If they would just give them the black oxide treatment they'd be perfect.

You could strip the paint and acid wash it. That would give a similar look

TravisH: Where did you get your deep carry clips for the PM and Delica? I'm putting new scales and clips on my Ritter Mini & Grip, and would hate for my PM and Delica to feel abandoned.

Love these clips. I have them on all my BMs, other than the Volli, bc it's holes are about as far down as they can be. A deep clip would stick out past the edge.

i have emailed benchmade 2 times in 2 weeks to get a deep carry pocketclip. I have still not heard back:( i want one for my griptillian

If you just call them they will ship same/next day. Forget emailing. Ask for customer service..then tell them what you want.
FWIW..I took my deep carry clip off my griptilian pictured above. The clip felt weak and looked a little cheap IMO. I did like it at first because it was different.

Back