Finally, my Don Hanson III folder!

Danbo

Platinum Member
Here it is, and only a 5 year wait! Long, pointy and slim trapper with O1/L6 random pattern damascus blade. Nickel silver bolsters and some of the nicest, most colorful white pearl ever. This pic does not do the pearl or the damascus justice. Overall length of 7.5" with a cutting edge of just under 3.25". Absolutely no blade play and the grinds are perfect. When closed, the blade sits exactly in the center of the handle. The tip on this knife is the sharpest, most pointy tip I have ever seen on a knife. It was worth the wait!

Oh man is that beautiful. The problem is that I am now waiting for the end of time as we know it. I know it is close because Danbo picked up a custom folder :D

Gus
Sitting here in total shock!

Like the description says, I ordered this folder a LONG time ago. Before he became famous and developed a humongous backlog. Don is such a great guy, he even honored the old price, even though he could have sold it for much more. But he did make me promise not to tell anybody how much I paid. ;)

Very nice!! I take my hat off to you, Dan...I wouldn't make it through the 1st year of that 5 year wait :D

Back