Finally!!! Someone knows how to drive

I've see that before, it is such a good video. From the entertainment factor its too bad more bad guys dont drive like that.

crazy video.....got cut off too soon!

Did they say Oklahoma City?

When did this happen?

i really hope u will have as much sympathy for the guy when he crashes into your family SUV and kills your wife and three kids inside!

Pretty impressive. Usually those "police-chase" *******s can't drive worth a rat's ass and fishtail like crazy and run themselves over curbs and high-center over a hydrant or something. And they always "narrowly miss" pedestrians, etc, etc, etc.

Glad they got him though.

Definite "Thank you!" for the post.....wonder who trained him....I doubt he picked that technique up on his own!!:cool:

Larry S.

Must have been a v6 mustang, because cop cars are not all that fast. I raced a '93 Caprice cop car (after it was sold to a friend, NOT before!) with a '68 Road Runner 383, 4spd. Not even close for the 1/4 and still pulled on it out on the highway. Damn good driving on this guys part. Wonder if he was an ex-leo?

nice driving? But ya think he'd learn after the first bump to keep 'em of his rear bumper!?!?!

Larry S. said:
Definite "Thank you!" for the post.....wonder who trained him....I doubt he picked that technique up on his own!!:cool:

Larry S.

no problem :D

This video was just too good to not share...

Loki: As for the crashing into the family, I can understand that, but found entertainment considering no one was harmed... ;)

Definitely a six....if it was a GT or Cobra, that guy would've left the cops in the dust. Crazy skills. :D

Ash

Larry S. said:

Larry S.

Go down to any race track and they hold (for a price) hi speed racing courses which include recovery's from incidents like in the video and more. When I get my licence back I'm booked in for several courses (costing ALOT, but needed), decided to finally take my speed demon to the track instead of getting in trouble all the darn time on the road...leads good for sinkers, bad for boots. ;)

My guess is the guy's a pro-booster, only his idea to out run the cops was a pretty folley idea that backfired despite his awesome skills ;)

I say let him go with a warning for driving like that :D

joeshredd said:
nice driving? But ya think he'd learn after the first bump to keep 'em of his rear bumper!?!?!

Any NASCAR driver will tell you that the only way to keep 'em off your rear bumper is to be faster than 'em! :D

Back