Finally taking the big step

For about 3+ years I've admired the Sebenza since I first handled one in Dennis Wright's shop. At the time I did not really consider I'd be able to own one, though in my mind I've felt it to be the finest folding knife that I have ever handled. In fact, up until about a year ago I'd thought $100 was the upper limit I'd ever spend on a knife.

I've decided to get the large standard Sebenza. I feel this is THE knife I need to have. Well, technically I don't NEED it; however, the idea of owning a Seb has become a full-blown obsession with me. I am looking at it this way: Although the knife is over $300 dollars, if I carry/use/care for this knife the next 30+ years, that would amount to very little money per year when one considers pride of ownership, enjoyment of use, and having a knife made by a small company known to be one of, if not THE, best customer service providers in the business.
Jim

You'll enjoy it, I'm sure. It is the beginning of the end, though -- I got my first Sebbie only a few months ago and I think I'm already ruined for a lot of knives. I bought a very good, extremely well review, limited run, production folder last week and although it is very nice it just doesn't thrill me the way the Sebbie does when I carry it. I'm afraid I may have to buy more CRKs or go custom for the same thrill I get from the CR.

I think that a large Classic is more in your style and taste.
wink.gif

------------------
Livin' Life ~ Full Throttle
------------------

Back