Finally!!!!!!

Thanks Daniel, and you the same. Killer knives man! Feel free to shoot the crap with these knuckleheads anytime.

Damn Gnarly, how long did it take to type that?????LMAO! We need to get together sometime, how far are you from Knoxville?

Prob'ly 6 minutes to type it,using speedfinger technique.
Dunno....been awhile since I've been to Knoxville....I'm about 120 miles from Nashville Airport.
How far are you from Nashville Airport?

Ok, so you are Noth of Nashville. Im about 2.5 hours east of Nashville, and 2.5 south of Lexington.

Gnarly & Chris, there are a lot of good camping area's around the Lexington area. Sounds like this would be just about halfway in between both of you. I have a buddy of mine I played football with in college that lives in Michigan, & we try and get together once a year. Usually meet in Columbus, saves us both time and gas $$$$$.
Maybe not this year, but I think a BA/KFU First Annual Knife/B.S.'s/Story Telling/Joke Get Together should start getting put into the works. Good chilli, good drink, lots of knives, possibly a "shop tour" of someone's shop (cough-cough/hint-hint) for us "newbie's" to the knife world, and to be able to smell that burning wood of a campfire once again (I hate living in the suburbs, god I miss Wheelersburg) at night . . . . . :thumbup:
Just a thought to kick around for next year.
Be safe.

Hard to save up bail money,necessary before embarking on a Throwdown of that magnitude....so many knives; so little $.

Back