1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finding leatherman replacement parts

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by pandaatkins, Aug 23, 2018.

1. pandaatkins

pandaatkins

Aug 16, 2018
    does anyone know where i can find replacement screws for holding the charge tti together

2. Ourorboros

Ourorboros

Jan 23, 2017
    Without meaning to be obnoxious, have you tried contacting Leatherman?

3. pandaatkins

pandaatkins

Aug 16, 2018
    I have but i am still waiting for a reply, I did comb threw there website but to no avail and i couldn't find any on google but i do live in the uk and sometimes websites don't sell special parts in my country but i've only had this problem once before.

4. kbirk2003

kbirk2003

Jul 13, 2018
    Sometimes it is easier to just call a company directly.

This is the Leatherman Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 847-8665

5. jackknife

jackknife

Oct 2, 2004
    Twice I've called Leatherman and both times the nice lady that answered was most helpful and the problem got solved. Leatherman service is as good as the gold standard of Victorinox and Buck.

kbirk2003 likes this.
  6. pandaatkins

pandaatkins

Aug 16, 2018
    this inst a warranty issue i do not own a leatherman but i am planning a charge+ TTI project with custom scales and tools as this will void warranty i need to procure a small collection of replacement screws as i will be cleaning and using it regurly and will wear the screws faster then normal

i have already contacted leatherman and they do not sell replacement screws nor do they offer that in anyway unless under warranty