Finger saver ring

Oh I see, but we all know a belt grinder is not a lathe that can grab a finger, an arm or a whole person... Worst accident I had at the grinder was a 36 grit belt seam that failed and left an interesting mark for a few days in my torso and of course scratches here and there...

Pablo
Grinders can be very dangerous. They have been known to pull body parts into them and chew them up. At least this what the Burr Rep told me the reason was they stopped making the 960-272 for a while.

Reactions: PEU
Sorry for the lack of updates, the project is still on. I didn't liked the quality of the 1st prototypes so I'm working on that, hopefully will finish soon.

Pablo

MqMPytj.jpg

great idea! Guess I'll have to make me one

Or buy one from that guy in Argentina who wants to make them perfect before selling them ;)

Pablo
I'd rather just steel your idea :)

Just to be clear, I'm not criticizing, Pablo, just want to give credit where due...

we're all stealing from each other who gives a shit? Been doing it since the beginning and I mean on a cellular level. Robin Hood did a lot of stealing and he was cool.
if someone is gonna share an idea, they better beware that it will be stolen. Weird how that works huh.

Back