Finishing up a BT4 today

Picked this one up yesterday. Superb, just like the pics show; perfect convex grind to the amazingly sharp edge.
Ban, you are on your way to becoming Famous.
And yes, pretty much first guy to see the next Ban posted, gets it. But i won't take them all. Others deserve to have a "BAN" as well.
roland

Ban...I love that black & red micarta. I've been admiring it from the first time I saw the knife in your for sale thread. Just now saw that you made it yourself. WOW what a great personal touch...very cool and great job:thumbup:

Ban...I love that black & red micarta. I've been admiring it from the first time I saw the knife in your for sale thread. Just now saw that you made it yourself. WOW what a great personal touch...very cool and great job:thumbup:

Thanks man! I was toying with making my own micarta about 2yrs ago and that red/blk micarta was the result of the experiment. Barely have enough of it for another set of BT4 or similar sized handles. I may try and make more as time allows. But as it is right now I would rather focus on making knives.

Picked this one up yesterday. Superb, just like the pics show; perfect convex grind to the amazingly sharp edge.
Ban, you are on your way to becoming Famous.
And yes, pretty much first guy to see the next Ban posted, gets it. But i won't take them all. Others deserve to have a "BAN" as well.
roland

Thanks for the kind words. It always puts a smile to my face when someone other than myself appreciates my work.

Back