First Batch After the Show!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
First batch after Blade Show. Man, it was good to be back at work. I learned so much about making knives in the mad rush to get the show out. Try this. Hand sharpen 90 knives at one time. Each step got better and faster during that crunch.

My camera is down, and I need a new one. These horrid shots were taken with the video camera... Sorry about that!

I'm really happy with this batch. I have a lot of Bushcrafters for sale! I have been getting asked constantly about Bushcrafters. Check these out. First up is a rust colored burlap with blue liner, and black pins. Kind of a throwback handle style for me. $295 shipped US with sheath. The rest are all $265 shipped with sheath. Base price knives. Natural canvas over OD green canvas with white pinstripe, Natural canvas over black canvas with blue pinstripe, and a classic maroon linen over nat can with white pinstripe. All 4 are convex on 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel.

20120625DSC00381-vi.jpg

Next up are Bushfingers. Two beauties. Classic (maroon linen over natural canvas with white pinstripe) $265 shipped US with sheath. Also, another favorite combo of mine, emerald burlap from Shadetree over natural canvas with a white pinstripe and nat can pins, etc. $295 shipped US with sheath. (Same 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel)

20120625DSC00379-vi.jpg

20120625DSC00380-vi.jpg

I also have a Wenge over Nat can KPH with beautiful high grinds and a pretty wide swedge (I love doing swedges now). Unfortunately, the camera died again. I don't have a pic. $275 shipped US with sheath for that one.

Thanks Guys!

Uncle Andy, Uncle. :)

I'll take the Bushfinger, emerald burlap from Shadetree over natural canvas with a white pinstripe and nat can pins, etc. $295 shipped US with sheath.

Mark

Fantastic Bushfinger Mark !! If I wasn't on the hunt for another Hiking Buddy I would have grabbed that same one.

Another great batch Andy!!!

Thank you Dave. I really like that emerald burlap too. What a beautiful combination it is striking me eyeballs. :D

Mark

First up is a rust colored burlap with blue liner, and black pins. Kind of a throwback handle style for me. $295 shipped US with sheath.

I'll take this one! Thanks
Please send payment info to grandraptor at gmail dot com

Thank you, Sir.
I've been eyeing your knives for a little while. These are beautiful, and I'll be honored to finally own one.

Luck

If it is still available I will take the Bushcrafter with Natural canvas over OD green with a white pinstripe
Ben

First batch after Blade Show. Man, it was good to be back at work. I learned so much about making knives in the mad rush to get the show out. Try this. Hand sharpen 90 knives at one time. Each step got better and faster during that crunch.

My camera is down, and I need a new one. These horrid shots were taken with the video camera... Sorry about that!

I'm really happy with this batch. I have a lot of Bushcrafters for sale! I have been getting asked constantly about Bushcrafters. Check these out. First up is a rust colored burlap with blue liner, and black pins. Kind of a throwback handle style for me. $295 shipped US with sheath. The rest are all $265 shipped with sheath. Base price knives. Natural canvas over OD green canvas with white pinstripe, Natural canvas over black canvas with blue pinstripe, and a classic maroon linen over nat can with white pinstripe. All 4 are convex on 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel.

20120625DSC00381-vi.jpg

Next up are Bushfingers. Two beauties. Classic (maroon linen over natural canvas with white pinstripe) $265 shipped US with sheath. Also, another favorite combo of mine, emerald burlap from Shadetree over natural canvas with a white pinstripe and nat can pins, etc. $295 shipped US with sheath. (Same 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel)

20120625DSC00379-vi.jpg

20120625DSC00380-vi.jpg

I also have a Wenge over Nat can KPH with beautiful high grinds and a pretty wide swedge (I love doing swedges now). Unfortunately, the camera died again. I don't have a pic. $275 shipped US with sheath for that one.

Thanks Guys!

I can't believe that maroon linen over nat can bushfinger is still up, I will absolutely take that one!!!

Nice grab Skinny!

I can't just sit back any more....

Andy I'll take the maroon Bushcrafter!!

Payment sent for the Bushcrafter Andy.

The Hiking Buddy I inquired about is still a GO.

PayPal sent for rust colored burlap with blue liner, and black pins. Kind of a throwback handle style for me. $295 shipped US with sheath. Didn't received an e-mail, but I sent to fiddlebackpayments at att dot net.

Thanks again,

Luck

You got it right Meluck! Thanks.

Thanks also go to Mcwhirterb, Skinny, and Dave.

One Bushcrafter left. Natural Canvas over black canvas with a blue pinstripe.

I'll take the nat can over black canvas with blue bush crafter.

Thanks, and glad that your back.

Payment sent for the Bushcrafter Andy.

The Hiking Buddy I inquired about is still a GO.

Well done Dave. Andy's maroon scheme is really sharp and I would like to pick up that combination some day. It also sounds like perhaps, you have a Hiking Buddy on the way too! Good day for you. Congratulations! :)

Mark

Back