First Batch in 2012!

Damn you Andy, lay off the grinder for a few days.... I'll take the KE Bushie, since it matches my new bushcrafter....

Paypal on the way.

-Blaine

I will take the White Linen over Natural Recluse if it is still available. Thanks.

You got it! Thanks. That one was burning a hole in me...

Damn you Andy, lay off the grinder for a few days.... I'll take the KE Bushie, since it matches my new bushcrafter....

Paypal on the way.

-Blaine

Yea. That one too. I like making KE Bushies.

Oh
My
God!

I don't think I can handle the awesomeness of a curly cue!

I had a regular one. Sorry, no curley cue this time!!

I'll take seconds on the walnut/osage recluse.

Its yours. S2F went with the bl/bl recluse. Thanks!!

Whats left?

I have a Woodsman, Hunter, and two Scandi Recluses with red linen micarta handles from the last batch. From this batch I have the purple HB, Scandi Bushcrafters, green Recluse, and the 3 finger Joe.

THANKS!!

Nice batch as always Andy. The 3 Finger Joe is neat, the mosaic pin was a nice touch :thumbup:

Andy whats the knife on the far right of this pic...and is it still available?
20120106104_5038-vi.jpg

Thanks,

I'll take the ivory / natural one please!

Sweet!

Payment sent. I'll be by the post box if anyone needs me. :D

Andy whats the knife on the far right of this pic...and is it still available?
20120106104_5038-vi.jpg

Thanks,

Looks like a bushfinger in that pic but I think that it is a bushcrafter, but it dont matter b/c I think that crewbot beat you to it anyway. But I'm sure Andy will be along shortly to tell you for sure.

RE: "I'll take seconds on the walnut/osage recluse." "Its yours. S2F went with the bl/bl recluse. Thanks!!"

It was good to talk to you - payment was mailed and picked up earlier this afternoon. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Just received my new Hiking Buddy (the nat canvas one) and just wanted to say... Wow. Once again, feels like a custom fit to my hand. That never happens! And sharp sharp sharp. Sorry Andy, that length of twine you wrap things in, is only little bits now. I always test new knives on poly rope (cuz that's one of the most common cutting chores my knives have) but I did not have any here at work, so the twine was all I had. Had to cut something ;)

I think my pocket knife needs (and mid-sized blade with the BF and a Koyote I recently picked up) are covered now!

(but I still want a Runt anyway).

The Walnut/Osage Orange Recluse just arrived; what a knife - it's the best one I've seen yet! Thanks!
Best Wishes for you and the new shop,
"Bloody Bill"

The Walnut/Osage Orange Recluse just arrived; what a knife - it's the best one I've seen yet! Thanks!
Best Wishes for you and the new shop,
"Bloody Bill"

I would like to add that the recluse I got from this batch is my favorite fiddleback knife by far.

I would like to add that the recluse I got from this batch is my favorite fiddleback knife by far.

The ivory/nat I got from this batch is going camping for the next four days. It looks both tough and beautiful and the same time. And the first time I baton, I'm sure I'll feel a little guilt. That will pass.

s2F- If you ever plan to part with the ivory/nat bushcrafter you picked up a few months ago. I'm still your buyer. :)

It was a bushfinger. I'm considering selling it actually. I need to sleep on it for a week.

Back