First bite

So where I work we have 2 gals that run our parts department, a unique for our business. These are 2 hot chicks, seriously could stop traffic, that handle heavy, dangerous and sharp, gnarly items all day long. They get cuts and bruises constantly and swing stuff around that weigh more than they do. You never hear them whine or complain, ever, and honestly, they're kind of scary. I'm setting the tone for the judges which are the entire point of this post.
I showed them the pictures today of the "Gash" ..... One said, "did he say if that hurt? I said not really" She then said "Tell him to push two kids through that and let me know if he cried" ~ The other said "what? he doesn't have any duct tape? Super Glue is perfect for that" no sympathy bro, nothing.
I took the new sword in today, they both loved it. I think they like when I take a new Busse in to work more than some of the guys.

So where I work we have 2 gals that run our parts department, a unique for our business. These are 2 hot chicks, seriously could stop traffic, that handle heavy, dangerous and sharp, gnarly items all day long. They get cuts and bruises constantly and swing stuff around that weigh more than they do. You never hear them whine or complain, ever, and honestly, they're kind of scary. I'm setting the tone for the judges which are the entire point of this post.
I showed them the pictures today of the "Gash" ..... One said, "did he say if that hurt? I said not really" She then said "Tell him to push two kids through that and let me know if he cried" ~ The other said "what? he doesn't have any duct tape? Super Glue is perfect for that" no sympathy bro, nothing.
I took the new sword in today, they both loved it. I think they like when I take a new Busse in to work more than some of the guys.
Lol. It is really more of a pain in the ass. Superglue snagged on my coveralls this morning, so I am running it as is.

And I would rather not push a kid through this. Thank you very much. Lol.

I don’t have civilian credentials to tell you this, but that thing for sure needed sutures. That’s a high tension area that will take an eternity to heal in-to-out and the longer it remains open, the more likely it will get infected. Not seeing what the boarders look like now or if it’s developed granulated tissue, the right provider MIGHT sneak you through with steristrips and dermabond, but if you came in to see me (again, having no LEAGAL credentials to offer “legitimate” medical advice) I would very likely clean it, numb it, irrigate the shit out of it, scrub it, and break up enough of the new tissue so that sutures would take if that possibility was a question, and suture the thing closed.

Once more: I’m not a doctor and don’t play one on BladeForums.

Ouch.... yeah, you Need(probably multiple layers of ) stiches.

My little ouchie in my Icon was Seven I believe.

Far too late for stitches.
I am quite surprised it looks so good at the moment. Hopefully it gets not infected.
Well, not my first time dealing with wounds myself. Previous job was working remotely with Alaska Department of Fish and Game. It will probably take 3-5 weeks to fully heal. Mostly because I am still using the hand. Lol.

in a good way or a bad way? 🙀

I’m not sure.

I’d like to request a short video. Close up of Kdbutler2 pouring some hydrogen peroxide into that strangely seductive gash of his. Let it get all bubbly, then finish with an alcohol rinse. Preferably scotch.

I’m not sure.

I’d like to request a short video. Close up of Kdbutler2 pouring some hydrogen peroxide into that strangely seductive gash of his. Let it get all bubbly, then finish with an alcohol rinse. Preferably scotch.
Sounds like I should start an only fans to buy scotch. I'm usually a burbon guy.

Back