1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Buy Browns: Busse SOB and SYKCO American Regulator!

Discussion in 'Buy Brown Custom Creations' started by L.H.S, Jan 25, 2016.

1. L.H.S

L.H.S Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2013
    I just got my first two Buy Brown sheaths, my first custom sheaths not made by me for any knife I believe, and they are awesome!

[​IMG]

The construction is perfect as far as I can see. All edges are nicely smoothed, the rivets are all even, the fit is perfect, and the retention is snappy.
    Mr. Brown's communication throughout the process was always quick and helpful. I made the order during the holidays and forgot to pay for a while, so considering that I think they were made and delivered in a great time frame.
    I have no complaints, and already plan to have Mr. Brown make some other sheaths for me once the knives come in.

Thanks again!

2. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    David is good people. I've had a more than a few sheaths from him, and they were all perfect.

3. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    Thank you for the kind words and the great pic.

4. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2015
    All the BB sheaths I have are perfect. Definitely industry standard for the busse and kin!!!!